GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA check - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin G Quinn
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
      How many sheets of letter with it?
      There's a lot of sheets it says I have 30 days to fill in the paperwork and get in touch. I can send pictures in of the rest of the paperwork if that helps. I am assuming it's an official claim as it has come from solicitors.

Comment

• wait for colin to pop in
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Ok should I send a CCA direct to intrum? I have only had a CCA in the SAR from Tesco Bank direct.

Comment

• wait do not give them extra time to try and find, pre 2007 they no doubt have a big problems as it has to be a true copy original and many were bank CCAs burnt @ Iron Mountain fire?? slow down await colin/

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
              wait do not give them extra time to try and find, pre 2007 they no doubt have a big problems as it has to be a true copy original and many were bank CCAs burnt @ Iron Mountain fire?? slow down await colin/
              Ok sorry I am just in a bit if a panic. Niddy has already said the CCA for this account looks unenforceable.

Comment

• Solicitor's letter is dated 26/9, so you have plenty of time to get some advice here on how to respond. Do not do something in panic mode!
                Last edited by Still Waving; 30 September 2022, 18:21.

Comment

• They are trying to unsettle you, and probably try to frighten you with a N1 court form well when / if they do you \re in the right place, they are chancers try to force you to give (unenforceable to pay) dirty trade.

Comment

• you already have a copy CCA, sit tight and wait for @colin
                    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 1 October 2022, 08:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmdm85 View Post

Ok sorry I am just in a bit if a panic. Niddy has already said the CCA for this account looks unenforceable.
                      Remember that they want you to be in a panic to try and get you to do things without thinking about it. Wait for Colin to advise before you do anything.

Comment

• Now the SAR is all that Tesco have! When the debt was brought NO documentation would have been provided just the Debt!
                        So Intrum don't have any details of documents!

"..
                        SAR received from Tesco bank Fri 27th May.
                        CCA received in SAR sent to Niddy who has again confirmed it looks to be unenforceable.
                        Update to confirm CCA looks to be unenforceable
                        .."

Talk to Colin G Quinn
                        Tactically filling in that document won't stop their suing!
                        So you are already in a better place than they are!
                        Phone Colin first interview is free!!
                        Last edited by Roger; 1 October 2022, 11:25.

Comment

• no need to post up paperwork on here unless requested

Comment

• Hi all is Colin from JC solicitors? I have spoken to somebody from there called Gerry on Friday.

Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 2 October 2022, 09:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmdm85 View Post
                              Hi all is Colin from JC solicitors? I have spoken to somebody from there called Gerry on Friday.
                              yes,

what happened,?

have a diary on here?

Comment

• It was just a brief discussion I am going to speak to them tomorrow or Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X