GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rossendales - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rossendales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rossendales

Please feel free to move if posted in the wrong place.
    Took a phone call yesterday and once I had confirmed who I was the lady said she was calling from Rossendales on behalf of Arrow, I said that all communication should be in writing, she said well that's the problem we keep writing to you and you do not respond. I ended the call immediately.
    I have never ever recieved any communication from Rossendales.
    I have 2UE accounts with Arrow that I am fighting, one is with Bryan Carter (obo Fred Int) the other with Fred Int (obo Brittannica Recoveries) I know sometimes different companies are linked and come sometimes be in the same office.
    Can someone tell me what the connection is please, should I be concerned that they say they are writing to me but I have never recieved anything from them? Many thanks as always for the help.

Re: Rossendales

they'll always say that Clueless, because she wanted you to make a payment, they are pretty nasty bailiffs but as Flower says they have a wee debt collecting arm as well. When they actually do write, send em off the sold in dispute. Bailiffs can only be involved if there has been a CCJ and you haven't paid it and they've asked the court if they can send a bailiff. The only other thing that bailiffs collect is Council tax, it couldn't be that could it?

Comment

Next time someone rings just say............ Who ...........never heard of them
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you for the responses, it is definately 100% NOT council tax I am all paid up and no arrears, I have no CCJ's, court orders or the like. I think I shall just wait and see what happens next. Am I right in thinking that in order for a bailif to call, something would have gone to court is that possible without me knowing about it?
        All my creditors have my address and I always respond with your help.

Comment

Could it be a parking ticket/fine, bailiffs can collect on those too In London they trace the address of the owner of the vehicle through the DVLA and get the phone number unless you're ex-directory

Ooops I've just noticed you say they're collecting on behalf of Arrow so it won't be a PCN If your two Arrow accounts are under control then maybe it's a new one they've bought. As Mrs D says they'll write once they've given up on the phone calls and you'll know what they're referring to then.
          Last edited by PlanB; 27 August 2012, 08:16.

Comment

As far as I'm aware, for an actual bailiff (rather than a dca doorstep collector) it must have gone to court. Sometimes, sneaky dcas send court papers to old addresses but, as Arrow are writing to you at your current address, it's not likely. Perhaps you could check with Trust Online? Check the registers for your CCJ, judgment and fine records - Trust Online
            Last edited by Pixie; 27 August 2012, 08:22.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you Pixie and Flowerpower, I guess I shall just wait and see what happens next.

Comment

Rossendales has that wanker that was on TV earlier in the year....

All 4 parts for you

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Isn't that used to have...?
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thank you for that Niddy, I watched the program when it aired which is why I recognised the name, the thought of him coming to my door fills me with fear and horror, I shall now go into lock down and hide behind the curtain for eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      Isn't that used to have...?
                      lol well yea, but that just shows you what they are like as a firm......

Remember a few months back that plank joined trying to stick up for the bloke that was highlighted, and we ripped into him as well.>?

remember
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Is the owner of KFC (aka "The Colonel") still working there?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                          Is the owner of KFC (aka "The Colonel") still working there?
                          eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            eh?
                            Thats what he said in the program.

The moustache was a sign of authority - they thought he was a colonel on something - his words

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                              Thats what he said in the program.

The moustache was a sign of authority - they thought he was a colonel on something - his words
                              I thought he was a nobber. If he spoke to me like that his tash would be a little red to match his nose!

Fucking idiot. Hope nobody ever employs him again.

Comment

Working...
                              X