GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MBNA selling accounts, why not me yet? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBNA selling accounts, why not me yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA selling accounts, why not me yet?

I feel unloved lol.

Everywhere i look they have been selling accounts but not me! Am i the only one? Perhaps i should change my deoderant

But seriously, although i dont want them to contact me, the longer they dont the more worried i get

The sneaky beggars are up to something and i wont like it haha

Re: MBNA selling accounts, why not me yet?

I'm still waiting too!

I received a letter from them a few months back saying that selling my account was an action they were considering... and that's the last I heard

Comment

Probably because mine is a biggie and there is no way they are going to let me off without a real good hiding lol.

Cue the postie in the morning with a letter..... That will teach me to open my mouth

I dont think i will be writing a letter of complaint about my unequal treatment just yet though haha

Comment

How big is a biggie?

Mine's somewhere in the region of £8700 and has been deemed

Comment

Originally posted by Drowning Not Waving View Post
          How big is a biggie?

Mine's somewhere in the region of £8700 and has been deemed
          That was mine before i stopped, now its ten, but they have said they cant currently comply with my cca request.Been like that for over a year. That will last until they can get a fresh faced apprentice to knock one up on photoshop i guess

I convinced myself it is all just zeros these days to alleviate any stress i may feel.

Comment

Well that blows my theory out of the water - I thought maybe they'd bundled the off to outsiders and kept the themselves.

I guess we're all just special after all

Comment

Yeah, mine was the old a&l from the late 90's too. Oscar has mentioned his thoughts on those in a few threads lol.

Guess we will see what they serve up. Thats three of us so far then, enough to stop me feeling like i am the only one haha.

Comment

Wish theyd sell mine. Getting a bit bored now
                []Remember. Everytime a Soldier or Policemen loses thier job, everytime a school can't afford a book, everytime a streetlight has to be turned off - a bankers greed, incompetence and ineptitude played a large part. In Financial Services?, in a Bank? Then think on....you are helping this process along....

Comment

Definitely not bored. I certainly arent moaning but i do fear they are building up to a massive left hook when i arent looking lol.

The silence is golden as they say!

Comment

Mines gone over to a DCA .... MBNA wrote to me to tell me, as did the DCA shortly afterwards ,,,, havent heard a dicky bird since.

I think they have two problems -
                    The completely made up CCA and
                    The fact the DCA wrote to me BEFORE the account was allegedly sold to them.

oops
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                    X