GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HBOS - Previously Declined Claim on PPI Form - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBOS - Previously Declined Claim on PPI Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBOS - Previously Declined Claim on PPI Form

Sorry to be a nuisance but in with my ppi refund letter from HBOS they have also included a 'previously declined claim on ppi policy application' form for me to fill in if I'm concerned that the refund they are offering is less than the amount of money I would have received if the claim was accepted. Now I did try to claim on my defaulted loan when I was unwell and lost my job, but it was declined due to a pre-existing illness.

Now I don't want to milk it and I'm quite happy with the full amount for the older loans they are refunding me, the amount they are refunding on the defaulted loan is not much. But there is a little part of me that thinks that if they'd bloody paid out in the first place I wouldn't be in this mess! Prob best to grateful for what they are giving me and leave it but I was wondering if anyone else has claimed that?

Re: HBOS - Previously Declined Claim on PPI Form

Well you need to work it out.

Ppi ip is paid for a year usually so what was your loan payments x 12?

then work out the ppi refund offered for the one account.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: HBOS - Previously Declined Claim on PPI Form

Mmm nothing to lose I guess, and it's defo a lot more I'll keep you's posted.

Comment

Working...
      X