GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Halifax secured loan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halifax secured loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halifax secured loan

Hi everyone,

Just going through some old paperwork and came across details of a Halifax secured loan from 2000 so I've got the a/c no etc.

It had PPI but was only running for a year before being paid of with an Endeavour loan (see different thread for that PPI journey ) however anything is better than nothing

I see online the address to complain is Customer Relations, PO Box 548, Leeds, LS1 1WU

Can't see any email address to contact them on though, anyone have one I can use as it's so much faster, not to mention cheaper than snail mail.

Thx

Re: Halifax secured loan

Sorry I haven't but no doubt someone else will
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

PPI needs to be done via letter really. Just post it to the address above.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

you could tweet them to ask them on there if they an email address, direct, but I would also send a hard copy by post as well ;-0

http://www.halifax.co.uk/contactus/contactushome.asp

You may have a nice surprise, even if it was just a year, they would have included the full amount of PPI balance minus settlement amount over to the loan you taken out with EPF to pay off Halifax loan.

Comment

Originally posted by fedupwiththeworry View Post
          Just going through some old paperwork and came across details of a Halifax secured loan from 2000 so I've got the a/c no etc.
          It had PPI but was only running for a year before being paid of with an Endeavour loan (see different thread for that PPI journey ) however anything is better than nothing

I can't find your Endeavour loan thread because I'm stupid Can you post a link to it on this thread because secured loans can end up with repossession of your home if communication breaks down Are your payments up to date with Endeavour?

Comment

There you go PlanB
            http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...2854-Endeavour

Skimming through I think the Endeavour loan was settled and this is purely a reclaim issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
              There you go PlanB
              http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...2854-Endeavour

Skimming through I think the Endeavour loan was settled and this is purely a reclaim issue?
              Thanks for that Elsa. Clearly a case of me overreacting at the mere thought of the *R* word

Comment

Thanks everyone, sorry for the late response, family illness, all OK now.

I'll send off a letter to them then, I've got the a/c number etc. It's weird that I even took out PPI because I normally avoided it to keep the repayments down unless I thought it was needed to assist getting the loan i.e. endeavour, so can only assume that this one was sold in the same way. Problem is I can't remember how or where I took the loan out.

Plan B - the Endeavour loan is paid off thanks, they along with GE and Aviva are being gits about paying back the PPI

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                  Hiya

you could tweet them to ask them on there if they an email address, direct, but I would also send a hard copy by post as well ;-0

http://www.halifax.co.uk/contactus/contactushome.asp

You may have a nice surprise, even if it was just a year, they would have included the full amount of PPI balance minus settlement amount over to the loan you taken out with EPF to pay off Halifax loan.
                  Oooh, that's interesting I was thinking it was going to be 12 x £16.00 odd payments I'd made

Comment

Originally posted by fedupwiththeworry View Post
                    Thanks everyone, sorry for the late response, family illness, all OK now.
                    I'm sorry to hear you have had a family illness and sending you all our best wishes, nice to see you back
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X