GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oh my head - LTSB - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh my head - LTSB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my head - LTSB

This is just a general rant.

I have just spent 25 minutes on the phone to LTSB chasing my old business account details, after speaking to some woman who clearly English was not her first language I was so confused I had to take a valium, she could not grasp that I wanted to speak to someone in the business department for PPI reclaims, we went round in circles for 10 minutes - name? Sorry was that David - err no - address? Pardon is that Moorcroft? - err no - account number? err no, excuse me I said is there anyone else there I can speak to because I cannot understand you? No sir I will pass you to the business department - that's what I wanted to start with!!! Before you go sir please have a nice day - I will thank you, is there anything else I can help you with today sir? YES - please put me through to the business department, okay sir have a nice day and I hope your mother has a nice mothers day??? My mother has passed away - okay sir I will give you the number to the business department WTF??? She puts me through and I speak to Rees, we start all over again, then I get please excuse the line sir our phones are playing up today, can you tell me again what you want then the phone goes dead I call the number and Rees answers, result, or so I thought, I was just speaking to you and got cut off, no you wern't sir, are you Rees? Yes, do you have another Rees in that office? No sir, so I was speaking to you then? No sir I have not been on calls until now It was the same bloody bloke, I explain what I want to a constant - sorry sir, was that................ eventually he decided he could not help me and said I will pass you to someone who can - GREAT so I thought, hello my name is Suzanna how may I help you today? It was the first poxy woman I was speaking to

I just hung up!!!

Re: Oh my head - LTSB

Originally posted by vossy View Post
    This is just a general rant.

I have just spent 25 minutes on the phone to LTSB chasing my old business account details, after speaking to some woman who clearly English was not her first language I was so confused I had to take a valium, she could not grasp that I wanted to speak to someone in the business department for PPI reclaims, we went round in circles for 10 minutes - name? Sorry was that David - err no - address? Pardon is that Moorcroft? - err no - account number? err no, excuse me I said is there anyone else there I can speak to because I cannot understand you? No sir I will pass you to the business department - that's what I wanted to start with!!! Before you go sir please have a nice day - I will thank you, is there anything else I can help you with today sir? YES - please put me through to the business department, okay sir have a nice day and I hope your mother has a nice mothers day??? My mother has passed away - okay sir I will give you the number to the business department WTF??? She puts me through and I speak to Rees, we start all over again, then I get please excuse the line sir our phones are playing up today, can you tell me again what you want then the phone goes dead I call the number and Rees answers, result, or so I thought, I was just speaking to you and got cut off, no you wern't sir, are you Rees? Yes, do you have another Rees in that office? No sir, so I was speaking to you then? No sir I have not been on calls until now It was the same bloody bloke, I explain what I want to a constant - sorry sir, was that................ eventually he decided he could not help me and said I will pass you to someone who can - GREAT so I thought, hello my name is Suzanna how may I help you today? It was the first poxy woman I was speaking to

I just hung up!!!
    OMG, what a disaster! and very poor customer service!!.
    Email the CEO about this, tell him you would like someone to contact you who fully understands us people.
    antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

You can tell it's the last day of the working week, they can't be bothered can they?

Comment

Oops I forgot to ask, would you like 2 paracetomol? lol

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
        Oops I forgot to ask, would you like 2 paracetomol? lol
        LOL, yeah Di, they will top up the half bottle of valium I popped after that call. I did call the local branch who were much more helpful and someone who spoke English as there native tongue, still didn't help though

Comment

LOL, yeah Di, they will top up the half bottle of valium I popped after that call. I did call the local branch who were much more helpful and someone who spoke English as there native tongue, still didn't help though
          Doh!
          they just can't be bothered can they

Comment

Doh!
            they just can't be bothered can they
            Well as I had been freshly invigorated by my valium I decided to try again this afternoon, I started off where I left off this morning, I was then given another number to ring, they then passed me to my local branch which I had tried to ring anyway, they then transferred me to "the correct department" which turned out to be the one I spoke to on Wednesday and when I pointed out to this bloke that I spoke to him the other day he said I cant give you any information over the phone - I said okay but on Wednesday you did!!!

Anyway it seems the only result I am going to get with this is via FOS.

I sooooo need a lie down now...where's me vodka??

Comment

Oh Vossy, I don't know, some people are so impatient!

(only joking! )

Comment

Lol BBoo

Vos, I think you have done all you can now and they are just giving you the runaround! .
                When making the complaint to the FOS, also mention about the poor customer service, and for that you are also requesting further redress for the distress and inconvenience caused, ie: phone calls cost money after all.

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
                  Oh Vossy, I don't know, some people are so impatient!

(only joking! )
                  I know - one of my best attributes

Comment

Lol BBoo

Vos, I think you have done all you can now and they are just giving you the runaround! .
                    When making the complaint to the FOS, also mention about the poor customer service, and for that you are also requesting further redress for the distress and inconvenience caused, ie: phone calls cost money after all.

Yep, already in hand Di (the form and expenses that is ), I will get it sorted over the weekend and posted on Monday, as you say some of them are tiresome, a bit like nooky, tires you out and you always need a wash afterwards - but ultimately satisfying

Comment

What's Nooky?

Comment

LOL sorry i shouldnt laugh, but sometimes if you dont you will cry, i have had phone calls like that, and it drives you nuts.

I understand that perhaps businesses save money by using external call centres, but come on, most of them can never speak or understand good english and i would be interested to know, how much revenue is lost from companies after a bad customer service call to a foreign call centre, because i bet its big.

I had to ring Barclays once to tell them i was going on holiday so dont stop my card if i use it. The woman on the phone could not understand a word i said. Im from East London, so ok i may talk with a slight cockney, hows me father accent, but its hardly a broad scottish or northern accent (not that i have anything against those!)

I finally managed to tell her what i wanted, and it was sorted, then she started rambling on about other benifits like phone insurance, car breakdown etc, she would not take "no i have all those already" for an answer, so in the end, i hung up on her.
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yep, already in hand Di (the form and expenses that is ), I will get it sorted over the weekend and posted on Monday, as you say some of them are tiresome, a bit like nooky, tires you out and you always need a wash afterwards - but ultimately satisfying

I am stumped for once
                          pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                            LOL sorry i shouldnt laugh, but sometimes if you dont you will cry, i have had phone calls like that, and it drives you nuts.

I understand that perhaps businesses save money by using external call centres, but come on, most of them can never speak or understand good english and i would be interested to know, how much revenue is lost from companies after a bad customer service call to a foreign call centre, because i bet its big.

I had to ring Barclays once to tell them i was going on holiday so dont stop my card if i use it. The woman on the phone could not understand a word i said. Im from East London, so ok i may talk with a slight cockney, hows me father accent, but its hardly a broad scottish or northern accent (not that i have anything against those!)

I finally managed to tell her what i wanted, and it was sorted, then she started rambling on about other benifits like phone insurance, car breakdown etc, she would not take "no i have all those already" for an answer, so in the end, i hung up on her.

It's bl**dy hard work sometimes isn't it? mind you, I think it is mainly my welshy accent they don't understand lol.

Comment

It's bl**dy hard work sometimes isn't it? mind you, I think it is mainly my welshy accent they don't understand lol.
                              Possibly, I have a sneaky suspicion that the Rees I spoke to was a fellow countryman of yours , I am normally quite good with your part of the world as I have family down that way (we don't mention them too much ) but he got me stumped today!

Not to worry - onwards

Comment

Working...
                              X