GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Letter from LTSB requesting signature - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letter from LTSB requesting signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from LTSB requesting signature

In response to one of my SAR's, I have today received a letter from LTSB requesting a signature and I quote "We are unable to accept computer generated signatures, I would be grateful if you could provide a signed request, by signing the attached slip".

Cheeky , I have of course opted to collect all of my details from a branch.

Also I have what seems to be the normal for old TSB accounts, "Having checked our records I am unable to locate this account". I supplied date of opening and the account numbers and the date that they changed the account numbers to their new system. So I have scanned a couple of cheque stubs from that account and sent it all back again, plus I have told them that there were at least 5 loans taken out on that account. I bet they find the details now!!!!!

I will keep you informed.

Re: Letter from LTSB requesting signature

We do have a template for this: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Signature Request by Creditor/DCA
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks N.I.D. I will use the template, that should save me a journey carrying what I reckon will be a massive amount of paperwork back to my car.

They never queried the "taxpayer - your boss" signature on the cheque though!
      Last edited by vossy; 5 March 2012, 14:55.

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
        Thanks N.I.D. I will use the template, that should save me a journey carrying what I reckon will be a massive amount of paperwork back to my car.

They never queried the "taxpayer - your boss" signature on the cheque though!
        Haha - there is always a template for the most common excuses used - as for the cheque, says it all really.

They refuse a SAR (unlawfully) based on no siggy yet they'll bank the cheque that clearly tells then you're taking the piss - clever aren't they?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Haha - there is always a template for the most common excuses used - as for the cheque, says it all really.

They refuse a SAR (unlawfully) based on no siggy yet they'll bank the cheque that clearly tells then you're taking the piss - clever aren't they?
          Yeah this PPI stuff is costing more than they bargained for I think, a bit like the account they can't find, I wonder if they would find it quicker if I said I paid £15k in to close it?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X