GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclays Claim Received - Help! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclays Claim Received - Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays Claim Received - Help!

Hi All,

I have another problem now...just received a county court claim form for a Barclaycard bill of £5560.93 and I’m very worried and wondering what action I should take.

Any help or advice you can give me would be really appreciated!
    Alfieh

Re: Unenforceability/MBNA

Originally posted by Alfieh View Post
    Hi All,

I have another problem now...just received a county court claim form for a Barclaycard bill of £5560.93 and I’m very worried and wondering what action I should take.

Alfieh
    Start a thread in the "everything legal" section of the forum. Scan all documents ready for instruction. Niddy does it differently from other forums where it'd be a case of posting them up.

You need the particulars of claim. Any CCA request details and responses. Any paperwork of your own including your CCA if you have it, default notice and envelope etc.

Niddy might put you in touch with Paul or might give you some advice.

Post the thread with a very brief outline and await instructions for your scans.

M1

Comment

Re: Unenforceability/MBNA

Originally posted by Alfieh View Post
      Hi All,

Alfieh
      check your PM's....

Legal stuff, I don't ever ask to see it instead I refer to Paul. Please read your PM's and get scanning! Remember when you send documents to Paul don't blank things out.....

Thanks
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Barclays Claim Received - Help!

Hi Niddy & Mystery,

Thank you so much...I’ve sent Paul an email with the relevant scanned correspondence and will await his reply.

Really appreciate your rapid response, it feels good actually doing something about it rather than my usual ‘burying my head in the sand’ technique which has got me into this mess in the first place...don’t know what I would have done if it weren’t for this site, you do a brilliant job!

Cheers
        Alfieh

Comment

Re: Barclays Claim Received - Help!

Yep, thanks M1 - & Alfie - Best of luck
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X