GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script marling - mobile/ebay - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

marling - mobile/ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marling - mobile/ebay

hi all
    I already have threads under unenforceability diaries and PDL loans.
    I have three general debts, 2 with EE for mobile contracts and one with ebay for user fees.

1. EE mobile contract terminated by them for £297, this was then passed onto Buchanan clark wells they added 10% to debt making it £329, further letters from them are now asking for £362.
    latest letter is "intended visit" , as yet made no contact in any way and was ignoring sent letters.

2. EE mobile contract terminated by them for £132, this was passed to Moorcroft they added £12 costs making it £146, again have made no contact and ignored letters.

3. ebay user fees £912, this was my self employed job up to December 2013 and is the fees for sales and shop listings. it is in my name personally and not a business name. I gave up and was unemployed from December 2013 to the beginning of October 2014
    where again I have started self employment. had two letters of a company called akinka, latest letter is from wright Hassall solicitors mentioning possible ccj, ccj wouldn't bother me as I have nothing to offer anyway.

awaiting any help please, thanks in advance
    marling

Re: marling - mobile/ebay

hi all
    any advice please
    cheers marling

Comment

Hi Marling,
      Sorry for the delay in replying. You'd be better updating the original threads for these debts, with more details, so as not to cause confusion.
      On first glance though, if these are all genuinely owed, with no errors or malpractice on the part of the creditors, then you don't have much wriggle room if they do come after you.
      If you do think you have a dispute with them then tell us more details on the individual threads.
      If you're in Financial Hardship, you may be able to negotiate for a write off or token payments.
      I'd sit tight on the ones who aren't pestering you.
      With regards to Wright Hassle, you'd be better to try and negotiate before they issue a claim rather than let them get a CCJ.
      Might be an idea to put together an Income and Expenses sheet ready to send to them if necessary. (Never do their own...way too invasive!)
      The Nedcab one is excellent: https://nedcab.cabmoney.org.uk/quickfs.asp
      If you do need to do one and would like me to check it for you to make sure you've included all your allowable amounts just give me a shout.

Elsa x

Comment

EE ltd (1)
        owe £297
        passed to Buchanan clark they have added costs making it £329
        a final notice letter from them now make it £362

6/8/14 Buchanan - formal demand letter
        22/8/14 Buchanan - final notice letter
        12/9/14 Buchanan - further action letter
        22/10/14 buchanan - intended visit
        Last edited by marling; 16 November 2014, 08:49.

Comment

EE ltd (2)
          owe £132
          passed to Moorcroft they have added costs making it £146

19/8/14 Moorcroft - instruction letter
          4/9/14 Moorcroft - further actionletter
          18/9/14 Moorcroft - chase letter
          2/10/14 Moorcroft - home collections letter

Comment

Ebay
            owe £912 - costs for my ebay shop (was self employed selling on ebay, finished trading 11/12/13 and signed on dole)

1/9/14 akinka - collection letter
            24/9/14 akinka - solicitor threat
            15/10/14 wright Hassall - collection letter
            4/11/14 wright Hassall - collection / visit letter

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
              Hi Marling,
              Sorry for the delay in replying. You'd be better updating the original threads for these debts, with more details, so as not to cause confusion.
              On first glance though, if these are all genuinely owed, with no errors or malpractice on the part of the creditors, then you don't have much wriggle room if they do come after you.
              If you do think you have a dispute with them then tell us more details on the individual threads.
              If you're in Financial Hardship, you may be able to negotiate for a write off or token payments.
              I'd sit tight on the ones who aren't pestering you.
              With regards to Wright Hassle, you'd be better to try and negotiate before they issue a claim rather than let them get a CCJ.
              Might be an idea to put together an Income and Expenses sheet ready to send to them if necessary. (Never do their own...way too invasive!)
              The Nedcab one is excellent: https://nedcab.cabmoney.org.uk/quickfs.asp
              If you do need to do one and would like me to check it for you to make sure you've included all your allowable amounts just give me a shout.

Elsa x
              hi Elsa

many thanks for reply, above I have listed the three debts separately, to date I have ignored everything.
              I do genuinely owe all debts and am not disputing them.
              as mentioned previously I do have a unenforceability diary & PDL loan diary.
              beginning October I did re start being self employed but am on a low wage and would come under financial hardship flag,
              CCJ is not a worry at all, would only offer £1 a month as I do with another CCJ I have.

so the only one to probably discuss would be the wright Hassall solicitor debt, at the moment I would prefer not to do an expenses sheet and wait and see what they do,
              I am guessing at the moment there just going to keep sending letters ?? do you agree ?

many thanks
              marling

Comment

Working...
              X