GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Arrow Global - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrow Global

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global

Hi all, anyone had the pleasure of dealing with Arrow Global? I'm thinking about sending them a F+F settlement letter, curious to see what % they have accepted in the past.
    Also with regards to defaults, if they are over 3 years old does that make your credit a bit better? I read somewhere that banks usually search about 3 years back.
    Last edited by buffy300577; 31 December 2013, 15:42.

Re: Arrow Global

Yea sure try a F&F - However, first please clarify what is the debt value and have you ever CCA'd them and are you currently paying into it?

Yes after 3 years historical data is ignored by most lenders, but you need a spotless last 3 years for the older 3-6 year history to be ignored. If there is nothing they will perform a full 6 year search as standard so regardless, you'd still need the last 3 years to be spotless
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
      Yeah the debt is around £3300 and is enforcable. I've been paying them £1 a month for the last year and a bit. I'm sending them a letter starting at 15% and see what they say. If they usually settle for over 60-70% then i'm doomed

My credit file has 5 defaults that are over 3 years old and in the last 3 years I have been good Got a Capital One card also that just has green markers and my morgage that has been spotless all these years. Kinda aiming to move to a bigger house in a years time and hoping I'll be able to get a new morgage.

Comment

Mortgages always go back 6 years so the old defaults will affect that, sadly

However that said, regards the F&F are you using our template? If not do so!! And start at around £350 which is a good starting point, if they decline please let me know before responding as they might try and take the piss, I can help get you the best deal if you keep me updated

our offer template late is here --> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...egal-f-f-offer
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

On the case Niddy thanks. I have printed my letter and will send it off on Thursday. Have a great New Year

Comment

Working...
          X