GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Direct Legal & Collections - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct Legal & Collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct Legal & Collections

Hi everyone, Ive been contacted again today by dlc with regards to an existing ccj that I am paying to Blackhorse, they keep asking me to to switch over my s/o details to theirs but as Ive received no NOA to date from Blackhorse Ive just ignored them, anyway today they've sent me a letter saying:

"We are very surprised that you have not made payment in accordance with the arrangement we recently agreed, particularly as you are aware of the fact that additional costs will substantially increase the debt if an application is made for enforcement.
    In order to try to help you avoid further expense we will hold action for 7 days. We must stress however that if the promised payment is not received within that time we really will not be able to hold up matters any longer.

Firstly I have never made any contact or replied WHAT SO EVER to the correspondance sent out by these people let alone set up any form of arrangement with them and secondly I pay this ccj to BH every month by s/o as per the court ruling at twice the value set by the court, so everything else aside theyre lying in the first instance.
    I have scribbled a letter to send to them saying received no NOA, have no idea who your company are and what you have to do with me, that my monthly payments go out by s/o every month and I never miss, and that Ive noticed that the outstanding balance doesnt look right.
    I would of thought they would have to formally prove who they are with regards to a ccj by sending me a NOA from the original creditor as they could be anyone.
    So I m looking for some advice to enable me to write them a snotty reply stating if the ccj is now theirs and they have bought it that they will have to pass on the relevant paperwork to me before I go any further.
    Any advice is appreciated.

Cheers

Dave

Re: Direct Legal & Collections

I would literally write back as you say, asking who the hell they are and remind them that without an original NoA from the OC you couldn't give a toss about any threat made by them because they are nothing to do with you nor your agreement.

So long as you're still paying the OC then you're fine. It is for them to prove to you that it is their debt, otherwise you could get in more shit from the OC.

You do not have to chase anything, they ought to prove to you that they own the rights, if they don't/can't then tell em to go f*ck a donut
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy
      I will post up the letter before I send it to see what you think.

Thanks again

Dave

Comment

good idea
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X