GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lucas Credit Services - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Credit Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Credit Services

Hi everyone,
    I keep getting emails from these Lucas clowns regarding a debt to O2 which I honestly cant recall, it maybe that one exists I dont know but I'm in the process of writing to them asking them to prove it by providing me with the usual stuff, I have noticed that Lucas have referred to Lowell Portfolio 1 Ltd as the creditor despite naming O2 as the people I owe money to, if that was right wouldn't I of had a NOA from O2 saying they've sold the debt on as dont Lowell Portfolio 1 Ltd just buy old debts? I dont know.
    Also Lucas keep mithering me by email which I wont respond to and have told them to write to me in paper format, is there anything I could send them telling them not to contact me by email, or is that just it, tell them not to email me!
    Anyway the forums advice would be very much appreciated.
    Cheers
    Dave

Re: Lucas Credit Services

I'd literally send a prove it to the dca that's writing. That's it mate.

Check templates on AAD and you'll see it
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Here you go --> You know nothing of the Debt / Prove It - allaboutDEBT UK
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy
        Thats what I've done mate going to post off tomorrow, so lets see how it goes on.
        Thanks again
        Dave

Comment

Hi everyone, no response from Lucas yet after I sent them a prove it letter but regarding another letter I sent to Robinson Way for an alleged credit card debt they have replied:
          Your internet based template has no foundation or relevance to the debt you owe. Please respond with either a valid dispute or a proposal for payment within the next 14 days.
          I wouldnt mind it was responding to one of many of their company templates that they've been mithering me with.
          My letter was basically a prove it letter with a few bits added in about no contact by phone, no doorstep visits etc, has anyone had any experience of this.

Cheers Dave

Comment

Just reply with something along the lines I don't give a s**t , if you think it's relevant or not, please respond the the points raised!!!

Comment

Cheers mgfboy I will be sending a letter worded to that effect, so it seems this response is general then.

Thanks again mate for your reply

Dave

Comment

Working...
              X