GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowells - Would you? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowells - Would you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowells - Would you?

The prizes are typical freebies

See the icons at base of page!

The pin code allows the recipient to get all 12 gifts which are: 2 for 1 dining, free health and fitness, free pamper treatment , free dance lesson for 2 , free family portrait , half price MOT, free nights out , free sports experiences, Great British break, free talent / stage school lesson, 2 for 1 days out, family entertainment. Please check full terms and conditions for each gift after 12th Dececember.
    ---> 12 Days of Christmas
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Erm...don't think I'll bother
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Bugger, I took them up on that today - what a prick I am sometimes.............
        -----------------------------------------------

Happiness, is screwing over a DCA.......

Comment

Originally posted by thechippy View Post
          Bugger, I took them up on that today - what a prick I am sometimes.............
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            The prizes are typical freebies

---> 12 Chavs of Christmas
            IFYPFY.

However, I mean to raise this with Consumer Direct, as I owe those dolts precisely nothing and hence am unable to take part despite them declaring that - link:
            Eligibility: this offer is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over.
            Moreover, their statement "This promotion is not a lottery, competition or prize draw" may not necessarily be sufficient to comply with the Lotteries and Amusements Act 1976 - link - section 1 of which doth state:
            All lotteries which do not constitute gaming are unlawful, except as provided by this Act and section 2(1) of the National Lottery etc. Act 1993.
            However, if the promotion also contained some test of skill - such as completing a sentence in 17 words or fewer - then it should be quite legal.

Any ideas for appropriate tests of skill?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              IFYPFY.

However, I mean to raise this with Consumer Direct, as I owe those dolts precisely nothing and hence am unable to take part despite them declaring that - link:

Moreover, their statement "This promotion is not a lottery, competition or prize draw" may not necessarily be sufficient to comply with the Lotteries and Amusements Act 1976 - link - section 1 of which doth state:

However, if the promotion also contained some test of skill - such as completing a sentence in 17 words or fewer - then it should be quite legal.

Any ideas for appropriate tests of skill?
              "I had to complete my on-line application in crayon because............"

Comment

Bloody hell, this is priceless!!!
                Haven't laughed so much since I got a postcard at Easter of a fluffy chick coming out of an Egg, saying "Let's crack this debt together!"

See the icons at base of page!
                By Gum, they're sheer class. You should ask them where they got them, Niddy!

(Probably www.wedonegotdacoolesticoonswotisfreebies.us )

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                  "I had to complete my on-line application in crayon because............"
                  That's actually impossible to do.

How about: "I want to give all my money to Lowells because.........." ?

Comment

Or "Lowells are called the Leeds losers because ............." ?
                    Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 25 November 2011, 07:34.

Comment

Huh! I must have really p****d them off. I didn't get an entry with my letters.

Stamps his feet and throws a tantrum!!!

Perhaps demonstrating the use of a garotte on one of their managers would prove a useful skill. It would also make a seerious contributiion to the relief of global warming, i.e. siad manager would stop breathing out! Grrrr.

I really am offended I didn't get an invite to partake of said lottery. Never mind our funeral fund is sending us a new telly for Christmas (yes true) l

Garlok

Comment

Those pine box TV's are really nice... (or oak if you're on the deluxe plan...)

Comment

(avoid the black ash ones....)

Comment

l l

Garlok

Comment

I had this for a debt that is a month or three over the six year point. They must be getting desperate, give us 2k and we'll give you a load of crap in return.... ah, but Lowells, you've been giving me crap for years!
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Comment

Working...
                              X