GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bryan Carter Solicitors - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bryan Carter Solicitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan Carter Solicitors

Hi all,

Not been about much if late, I was a user of the old forum.

NiD helped me out to the extent that it went all quiet.

I got pre and post April 2007 Issues that I will come round to post at later date.

Anyway, I got a bit fed up with it all, and needed a break so what with NiDs advice that kept some numpties off me I just put all this filed and to one side.

So last few weeks been getting some letters from Fredeicksons, which I have done nothing with just yet. Anyways they have now passed this on to Bryan Carter who are threatening court action in 10days.

Not looked at letter Mrs left me a message but she us not sure what account it is referencing.

I should upload tonight but any advice as a starter?

Side note-old forum was great, this is jaw dropping, lots if time spent just for us numpties :boobs1

Will not belong before you beat silly old Martin L lol

Re: Bryan Carter Solicitors

Hiya,

I am sure Niddy will be around before too long and answer any questions you have. Post as much information as you can.

Elsie

Comment

Got a letter from a crowd called Wescot and they are saying I have a debt, the references do not relate to any account I know.

Is there a template for telling these peeps that this alleged debt means nowt to me, and if I was the debtor, which I am not, can you provide the CCA.

Or just send em the CCA template anyway?

Drafting some letters tonight so would appreciate a bit of advice. It all goes quiet then the stone gets turned and all these DCA's run around like maniacs lol 1

Comment

Hiya

Send this to Westcot--> viewtopic.php?p=177#p177

Comment

Many thanks.

And er what's going on in your signature, is the DVD out lol :boobs1

Comment

I get a percentage on sales lol.

Comment

;Sh

Hehe thanks again

Comment

Hiya

Just send the template as directed by Swanny above.... nice to see you again!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks NiD.

I will upload the Carter letter for people to view as I did a search on here and not much came up. So if anything I will be guinea pig with them, although Google tells me that they are the same as Fredrickson.

Will pull my finger out and re do my diary, it just hard motivating myself sometimes.

Ahhwell, my mess so have to stay on top of it

Comment

Here is the Carter Letter

Comment

Hiya

Seen loads of them before - just send the letter as previously directed asap (if not already).... and don't worry. gh
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Fella. k

Letters printed to Carter and Wescot.

Im cool, I will worry the day a Judge bangs his hammer down but until then however, what with doing a days work, and coming home opening that shite and your trying to work to a tight budget (2 Teenagers i have ;EEK ), it can get ya down a bit down

Will try and be a bit active and sort me Diary out again.

Great smilies pack btw, they cheered me up already lol ;-y

Comment

haha - glad to see you've kept your humourous side..... smilies are awesome aren't they gh

Comment

Bryan Carter has written to me to say on hold while we check it out with Client.

Looking back on my records I think this is an one, but they are doing the work now not me.

However, at the same time I had one from another bunch of acting for Wescot, only £450 so told em do not recognise client or account number.

They wrote back saying please confirm your last 3 addresses. Although not the truth can I say, where I am now, Mum's and Mothers Womb???? nah

Just kidding, I mean WTF, you buy a debt and know f all about it!!!

That one is ignored for the time being, or is there a letter saying I have no idea who or what you are and I gave no obligation to tell u anything please ask your client?

Thanks

Comment

Hiya

Just ignore both for time being.... Keep us updated.

Comment

Working...
                              X