GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs HSBC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs HSBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Niddy vs HSBC

I was given 150 quid comp by FOS against idiots that worked 'against' me in FOS.....so?? I was also told certain things that were not true by FOS who later had to retract, thanks to my TRUECALL tapes...lol

Yer average punter stands NO chance against this mob of apathetic pro- bankers who care NOTHING for the laws relating to CCA etc....
    Currently, I am using them however to play for time (yawnnnn, they aint swift workers down there) until SB comes into place...so they have their uses....lol

As Mick in the Stones said ....'Time is on my side, yes it is....'

Comment

When you get the winning judgement remember to send a copy to the FOS with a letter to politely ram down there throats.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Final Decision - FOS are in bed with HSBC.

I'm now on a mission to have those individuals at FOS brought to task for their shoddy behaviour and obvious flaws.

The killer.

They found in my favour that charges should not have applied since April and should be refunded.

But the default issued May should stay.

Ermmm in April before the charges; I was not overdrawn
        I wish I could accuse them of simple incompetence and lack of intellectual ability but I can't. There has to be a hidden agenda

Are you going to refer their *service levels* to the Independent Assessor because she seems genuinely objective to me? She can't overturn the Ombudsman's Decision but she can 'take a contrary view' and award compensation up to £100k if she thinks the FOS got it wrong

I know it's the principle and not the money (comp), but if you have someone respected who backs you then you'll stand a greater chance suing in court

What did the ICO say about all this when you filed your complaint?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
          I wish I could accuse them of simple incompetence and lack of intellectual ability but I can't. There has to be a hidden agenda

Are you going to refer their *service levels* to the Independent Assessor because she seems genuinely objective to me? She can't overturn the Ombudsman's Decision but she can 'take a contrary view' and award compensation up to £100k if she thinks the FOS got it wrong

I know it's the principle and not the money (comp), but if you have someone respected who backs you then you'll stand a greater chance suing in court

What did the ICO say about all this when you filed your complaint?
          The independent assessor won't consider this will she, cos she cannot consider the merits of a case.

Yea I have a few grievances about process and they also confirmed on phone they agreed with me to then write and say they agreed with the bank (confirmed as an error by fos) and they also paid me £150 compo for the complaint.

They do admit a lot of course, but to be fair I just think a nice legal claim is best served at this point. I'll think about my options and digest info here, tonight.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
            You are in Scotland aren't you ? Then it's binding.

M1
            I'm in England but Scottish
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm in England but Scottish
              yeah hes scottish, celtic supporter ya know

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                No Mystery is the celtic fan. I'm a proud blue nose

Comment

oh yes

you support that club thats broke, got no players and nows about to get buggered even worst by the SFA for taking the matter to a civil court and not the court for arbitration for sport

how could i have possibly got the two mistaken

Comment

Here we go again
                    We're on the road aga

Oh ..

M1

Comment

about to get buggered even worst by the SFA for taking the matter to a civil court and not the court for arbitration for sport
                      Really...?

Watch this space, all they'll do is kick us out of Scottish cup for a season -

They need us more than we need them - remember that!

Comment

The independent assessor won't consider this will she, cos she cannot consider the merits of a case.

Yea I have a few grievances about process and they also confirmed on phone they agreed with me to then write and say they agreed with the bank (confirmed as an error by fos) and they also paid me £150 compo for the complaint.

They do admit a lot of course, but to be fair I just think a nice legal claim is best served at this point. I'll think about my options and digest info here, tonight.....
                        A legal claim is good. But think how much better it might be if you've got the Independant Assessor's evidence saying the FOS f*cked up it's own procedures along the line to add to your Trial Bundle

Comment

Really...?

Watch this space, all they'll do is kick us out of Scottish cup for a season -

They need us more than we need them - remember that!
                          FIFA has demanded it apparently or was it UEFA

one of them anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                            But that's the case with almost any institution in this country... no-one wants to 'upset the City'!
                            Yes, same with all institutions and same with politics and religion too....

No one wishes to rock the boat for fear of being tipped out...

Still, what would I possibly know about such things...lol

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                              A legal claim is good. But think how much better it might be if you've got the Independant Assessor's evidence saying the FOS f*cked up it's own procedures along the line to add to your Trial Bundle

I agree , it can't do any harm. It will be interesting to see what I get back from the Independant Assessor, it might give some insite to her thought processes.

Comment

The Independent Assessor upheld my complaint. She advised me strongly to take formal legal advice on the consequences of the bank's (Mortgage Express) actions and my resulting financial loss and she itemised the precise issues. It was a clear message. I like the Independent Assessor
                                Last edited by PlanB; 31 May 2012, 21:07. Reason: spelling :(

Comment

Working...
                                X