GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script How to sign? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to sign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to sign?

I'm doing the credit file cleanup post bankruptcy and was wondering how I sign the letter requesting credit controllers update the credit reference agencies.

Can I sign digitally or does this sort of information require my hand written scrawl?

Re: How to sign?

Personally, I would sign by hand.

There is no problem with them having your signature after all.

They can't then use the excuse that you haven't signed the request properly.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks rizzle, that's the kind of thing I was wondering.

Comment

Agreed, it is only the lender or a DCA you hide your siggy from - CRA's do not copy/paste as they are not the data owner as such, they simply process data given to them by the data controller of the lender.......
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
          Agreed, it is only the lender or a DCA you hide your siggy from - CRA's do not copy/paste as they are not the data owner as such, they simply process data given to them by the data controller of the lender.......
          This is to the data controllers of the lenders. Not the CRAs.

Doesn't matter one jot if the lender has your signature, as the debt is covered by a bankruptcy order.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle
            This is to the data controllers of the lenders. Not the CRAs.

Doesn't matter one jot if the lender has your signature, as the debt is covered by a bankruptcy order.
            Sorry, apologies - I was speaking about in general - as this is specific to Miche*'s question then yea, the fact she signs wouldn't matter whatsoever - however in general terms, if not B/R then never sign when you send stuff to lenders....
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry, apologies - I was speaking about in general - as this is specific to Miche*'s question then yea, the fact she signs wouldn't matter whatsoever - however in general terms, if not B/R then never sign when you send stuff to lenders....
              As a general rule outside BR, I agree with that.

Comment

Working...
              X