GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script FREE EQUIFAX / EXPERIAN SEARCHES - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE EQUIFAX / EXPERIAN SEARCHES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE EQUIFAX / EXPERIAN SEARCHES

This is just a heads up really.

I have applied for both my Experian and Equifax files this afternoon. I had applied years ago and used the "Free 30 day trials" a long time ago.

However, when I applied for my file from Equifax, they offered me the 30 Day "Gold" trial again. Might be worth checking, but remember to cancel before the 30 days if the trial is offered.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: FREE EQUIFAX / EXPERIAN SEARCHES

after a year has passed you are able to consider a free report online again..... sometimes they remember you with email etc so worth a try though!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

They remembered my account by email when I applied for the £2 stat on line report, when I logged in was offered their "gold" service - sign up free for 30 days to test it.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hello oscar
        i signed up a couple of weeks ago for the 30 day trial and have just cancelled today
        the girl on the phone was quite keen for me to stay put, she even offered to reduce the monthly fee from £7.99 down to £4.99 ;Hmm how many people end up paying the full price

alanstuart

Comment

And you can get £5 cashback for doing the gold 30 day trail aswell k
          just remember to cancel
          It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

People forget the CRA's are leeches like DCA's - they are out to scam the needy with no consideration for anything other than lining their own coffers.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I know they are mate, thats why i like the idea of them paying you k
              It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

I was also offered another free trial from Equifax (the previous one was in 2005 though...).
                I definitely used different email when applying for £2 statutory credit file, but after inputting my personal details and addresses and answering some questions about credit products, they have found out my old account.

Comment

Working...
                X