GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Where is Cameron - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Cameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Where is Cameron

Originally posted by garlok View Post
    Ah but Handy was he not having his toes sucked at the same time?

regards
    Garlok

Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

The e-petition entitled “Convicted London rioters should loose all benefits” has now passed the threshold of 100,000 signatures and has been passed to the Backbench Business Committee to consider for debate. It will continue to be available for signature once the site is re-opened.
      Now the E-Petition site will be put to test to see if they really do value the citizens word.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
        Now the E-Petition site will be put to test to see if they really do value the citizens word.
        Indeed, but they may first need to establish what that word is supposed to be.

I understood that the proposition was that convicted rioters should lose any and all state benefits, rather than that they should loose them.

Then there is the question of whether or not that should include NHS treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          1. Around which appendage would the piano wire be affixed?
          2. Would you use the same lamp-post for them all, or would they have one each?

DIY Lynching Kit. Can be ordered with the title Politician, Journalist or Chav.

Regards, Handy
          Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

Handy,

That is excellent and I have the ideal model in the name of Martin Lewis

Regards

Comment

Handy,

That is excellent and I have the ideal model in the name of Martin Lewis

Regards
              Hi Pompey, I must admit I did have a similar thought but Handy doesn't want to mock the afflicted (those with political ambition)

Can I pose a question? I have just watched the Beeb news In some of the debates today the Chamber of the House of Commons had a lot of empty seats, I thought the whole of Parliament had been recalled? is there anyway I can find out who of the
              Had a note from Mummy, Nanny or other allowing them not to attend. I bet Cromwell wetwind our local MP had to nip round to Rothchilds to make tea for the board of Directors like he normally does.

Regards, Handy

Comment

Handy,

I watched nearly all of that today (I know sad aint it lol) at the start when the PM was addressing the MP's on the latests events and his plans for a way forward regarding the riots etc the commons was full to the brim with a few having to sit on the floor, however when that was over and the chancellor stood up to talk about the economy many of those MP's left to get on with there holidays lol

Regards
                Last edited by pompeyfaith; 11 August 2011, 21:44.

Comment

The video of the day is available here http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Pl...meetingId=8926 but I am not able to find a list of attendees?
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Must find better things to occupy my mind lol

Comment

Handy,

I watched nearly all of that today (I know sad aint it lol) at the start when the PM was addressing the MP's on the latests events and his plans for a way forward regarding the riots etc the commons was full to the brim with a few having to sit on the floor, however when that was over and the chancellor stood up to talk about the economy many of those MP's left to get on with there holidays lol

Regards
                      Missed that bit cos normally I really am not that interested as I tar them all with the same brush. But that sounds about right as soon as the main event is over the majority will run for the doors. Besides most of the Conservatives will be in Bonnie Jockland tomorrow, after all tomorrow is the Glorious 12th.

I bet there are one or two who mutter under their breath as another Grouse hits the Heather, There goes another Chav.

Regards, Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

DIY Lynching Kit. Can be ordered with the title Politician, Journalist or Chav.

Regards, Handy

Bridport, an Anglo-Saxon town made famous by its rope making is the largest town in West Dorset. Such was the fame of Bridport rope that those who ended their days on the gallows were said to have been 'stabbed by a Bridport dagger'. The town is still Britain's main source for twine.

I believe the company that made the rope is still in existence?
                        Now although I am passing on this information it is for amusement only because as much as we would like to see some folks strung up, it ain't going to happen. But it make me does make me feel better about whats happening to our Country.

I hold out the same hope as the current bunch of wallies sorting out the Countries problems as I do of winning Euro Millions.

Comment

I have just watched the last few minutes of question time. After a lot of Bull Shine when asked about Vigilantes several of the panel agreed that an Individual should be able to protect their Property and Family. The Arch Bishop of York John Sentamu, when asked what he would do if a mob attacked his house said he has a Cricket Bat and would hit them Hard. This they said would be classed as Self Defense.

They all agreed the last thing they want are Mobs on the streets looking for trouble. ( I agree).

The question I pose is how would the law treat me if a mob began to attack a neighbor who could not defend themselves, and I dived in Baseball bat swinging and dented a few heads while I saved my neighbor and his property. Would this be classed as Self Defense or Vigilante'ism.

I just wonder'd how you think the courts would view this.

Regards all, Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            I have just watched the last few minutes of question time. After a lot of Bull Shine when asked about Vigilantes several of the panel agreed that an Individual should be able to protect their Property and Family. The Arch Bishop of York John Sentamu, when asked what he would do if a mob attacked his house said he has a Cricket Bat and would hit them Hard. This they said would be classed as Self Defense.

They all agreed the last thing they want are Mobs on the streets looking for trouble. ( I agree).

The question I pose is how would the law treat me if a mob began to attack a neighbor who could not defend themselves, and I dived in Baseball bat swinging and dented a few heads while I saved my neighbor and his property. Would this be classed as Self Defense or Vigilante'ism.

I just wonder'd how you think the courts would view this.

Regards all, Handy
                            Defense of Others (an off-shoot of self-defense) is permissible in law.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                              Defense of Others (an off-shoot of self-defense) is permissible in law.
                              Thanks Charity, I hoped this was the case, not that I intend dusting off my baseball bat anytime soon.

Regards, Handy.

Comment

Handy,

Although Cameron said he would relax the law on self-defence and make it easier for citizens to protect there family, home and belongings the definition of self defence still remains what worries me is what exactly would be defined as self defence in a court of law because the way I see it would be very easy without clarification to cross the fence.

This needs defining so us lawful citizens know exactly what we can and what we cant do.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X