GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Where is Cameron - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Cameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Where is Cameron

Garlok,

That is right and he had planning permission to build luxury homes on the contract condition that 30% was affordable housing he tried to appeal this and that was refused.

This planning application approval did not include the Joanna's part of site although he does own it.

As for the fraud and tax evasion at PFC that is still ongoing and I believe he is due back in court soon.

Comment

I expect as the council instructed Joanna's to be demolished today under guidance of the fire service due to it being unsafe he will now submit another planning application for the whole site.

He can now have the number of luxury homes he was seeking with affordable too and has saved quite a few pounds in demolition costs as the fire did most of it for him.

I hope the fire service send him a bill, however no doubt this will go down as an electrical fault or something.
      Last edited by pompeyfaith; 10 August 2011, 18:37.

Comment

mind you mate, Portsmouth City Council was always a pain to deal with from our time down there. M.Royd Council could have been a better word.

regards
        Garlok

Comment

Garlok,

They still are m8 nothing has changed there and Havant council are no better between them both they have wasted many millions.

Look at that spinnaker tower fiasco spent millions trying to get the outside lift sorted and it still do not work as it has a design fault have they taken the developer to court as they must of had a clause written into the contract nope they have said it will never work and have written those costs off instead of getting some of it back.

Comment

Always suyspected little brown but fat envelopes mate, but there was never any real proof.

We could never get the developers on our estate Barretts to do a darned thing, communal gardens overgrown and running wild, railings to the road taken down in direct contravention of the planning permission and sold for scrap, UNTIL a certain Lord Mayor moved in and the mayoral car got scratched on the brambles.

I can say no more.

regards
            Garlok

Comment

Like my Old MD used to say, Half a fire is no good to man nor Insurance company.

I caught him in the warehouse one Christmas (collecting spare parts, Handy was on call as usual) he was pounding the hell out of a water pipe to claim flood damage (caused by freezing) on a pallet load of scrap electrodes he was going to claim were new stock.

Same as the copy cat kids, I wonder how many of the unscrupulous will jump at the chance to use the disorder to cover their crimes?

I hope anyone profiteering from the troubles gets named and shamed.

Regards all, Handy.
              Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
              Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                Always suyspected little brown but fat envelopes mate, but there was never any real proof.

We could never get the developers on our estate Barretts to do a darned thing, communal gardens overgrown and running wild, railings to the road taken down in direct contravention of the planning permission and sold for scrap, UNTIL a certain Lord Mayor moved in and the mayoral car got scratched on the brambles.

I can say no more.

regards
                Garlok
                Not the thread to do it on, but ask me sometime about the BIG Little Brown envelopes that I saw passed around in the Power Generation Industry.
                Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                  Hi Allan,

You saying that reminded me. At one job, we had white South Africans over for training on our products, all were production supervisors. Essential equipment was a loaded shotgun in the factories apparently. The black workers had found that if one them shinnned up a stanchion and shorted out the bus bars, they could all go home early whilst power was restored for next day. Factory standing instructions were that any black worker more than three feet off the ground on a stanchion was to be shot.

Doubt it is allowed today.

regards
                  Garlok
                  Garlok, a few years back it would not have been considered unreasonable to carry out the orders to "shoot" blacks as your SA workmates described if they stepped out of line !.

It's 20yrs ago since I baled out of SA after living there for 10yrs.
                  I was there in the pre ANC government era before Mandela came out of nick and took over.

It was a fabulous place to live, but life was and is still cheap, you could get your self mugged and killed just for your cheap Timex watch, and you would never simply hand over your car keys if challenged, they would kill you anyway to avoid leaving any witnesses.

I saw things that I don't ever want to see again, daily necklace killings, hangings, shootings all part of a "normal" day....!

I was licensed to carry a firearm because of a job I did, but I carried it all the time regardless of being on the job or not.

Comment

We almost went as I had a job offer during the three day week crap under Heath. We were nigh on bloody starving as relative newlyweds with a young child, me back at college part time paying the fees and the like. It looked good, being white at the time meant being immediately ahead of 19million of the population anyway.

I am so so glad we didn't as we know some the HandyAngle/Dexion crowd that did go and wow some of the tales they can tell.

regards
                    Garlok

Comment

Ya I say lock the borders... keep them all out... especially the americans and Canadians...

Niddy you want a BP Badge you can have Gavs lol

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                        Ya I say lock the borders... keep them all out... especially the americans and Canadians...

Niddy you want a BP Badge you can have Gavs lol

You are a bloody Canadian

Funny jen. You know what I meant - haha
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yeah I know I am but I could use a free ticket home!

Comment

Rioting has broken out in Edinburgh and its total anarchy !!

Last edited by IF; 10 August 2011, 20:34. Reason: Billy ediited your post so we could see youtube link
                            I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Originally posted by billypre View Post
                              Rioting has broken out in Edinburgh and its total anarchy !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW035...&feature=share

Comment

My face hurts now Billy, thanks for that!
                                If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X