GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Where is Cameron - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Cameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Where is Cameron

Why isn't Cameron taking a firm stance on Liam Fox and this fiasco that's going on at the moment? Could it be another case of the old boys network closing ranks again to protect one of their own.

Now until recently I had only heard of Dr Fox, I have been intrigued by the way the media (ITN in particular) are being very careful in their choice of words about him.

One article I read today suggested he was playing the Gay Card, and the Homophobic elements within the MOD were running a witch hunt against him.

Now I for one don't care what side he bats for as long as he does the job honestly and impartially and in the best interests of the defence of our country.

Now if factions in the MOD are sniping at him it's only to be expected. The Armed forces are over streched and under equipped and going through the throws of the biggest run down since WW2.

When I went to the RAF College Cranwell to do the re-treads course ( Ex ranker to Officer) the first thing we were told is that there is no such thing as an Officer and Gentleman.

You do what you have to in order to progress, even if this means to have to be a total Barsteward in order to succeed.

You can't expect Career Officers to take redundancy lying down.

Back to the facts, Dr Fox's only connection with the Military was as a civilian medical Officer, this really is the easiest job in the world for a failed GP.

The he and his friend Adam Werrity became investors in a Healthcare Company.

It gets interesting when you look at the Atlantic Bridge charity and who and what they represent. Werrity did financially well out of it before it ran foul of the Charity Commissioners, and wound up before it had to become a Tax paying organisation.

All this is in the public domain. God Bless Wikepedia.

Now I read that on one of the trips to see the Arabs, the purchasing of encryption software from a company called Cellcrypt
    Based in the UK, so why a meeting in Dubia?

If I had to use an encryption system for National Security I certainly wouldn't want to buy one "Off the Shelf" from a firm that sells Government approved Encryption Technology for Mobile Phones all over the World for anyone who can pay for it.

Sorry but when I see the tie in with high powered Lobbyists and Organisations such as Conservative Friends of Israel.
    Then you look at some of the money at the back of them.

Sorry but it's enough to send me off on another political rant.

Where's Cameron in all this?

Well Archaeologists have just discovered this Skeleton that they believe to belong to the first politician who lived 25,000 years ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	The First Politician.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	1384052

Nothing changes, does it?

Regards all, Handy
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Now news breaking this morning is that our local MP Cromwell Wetwind has been caught dumping government letters in a litter bin in St James park on his way to work. Apparently this has happened several times. As one commentator said why could he not wait until he got to the office and get an aid to put them through the shredder?

Obviously someone has found read and reported the contents of the letters to the press. It has been said that one of the letters was regarding terrorism.

I would hope that anything important would be sent by secure email.

I bet he wouldn't dump correspondence from his second employer Mr Rothschild or a copy of his expenses claim, with such a cavalier action. Now that would be good.

Regards all, Handy
      Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

I had a serious conversation with a public servant who had served 30 years in local government at the weekend at an exhibition on the Fylde coast.

During his retirement specch he was finally able to voice something he had wanted to say since day one of his employment.

"The two most despicable words in the English language are politics and politicians"

We are not alone

Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          When I went to the RAF College Cranwell to do the re-treads course ( Ex ranker to Officer) the first thing we were told is that there is no such thing as an Officer and Gentleman.
          Quite so, as it could cause the person to worry about what to do after micturating. A gentleman would be taught to wash his hands immediately afterwards, whereas an officer's training would inform him that it's surely better not to pee on his hands at all.

As for "Dr" Liam Fox, has he secretly been exchanged for a duplicate based on his effigy at Madame Tussaud's waxworks?

Comment

Now news breaking this morning is that our local MP Cromwell Wetwind has been caught dumping government letters in a litter bin in St James park on his way to work. Apparently this has happened several times. As one commentator said why could he not wait until he got to the office and get an aid to put them through the shredder?

Obviously someone has found read and reported the contents of the letters to the press. It has been said that one of the letters was regarding terrorism.
            Perhaps his friend in the Russian embassy was on holiday that week?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              Perhaps his friend in the Russian embassy was on holiday that week?
              I have now seen the photographs in the paper. What was it 5 occasions? I must find out if it was the same bin each time?

Looks like a none too subtle Dead Letter Drop to me. I wonder who he was leaving them for?

Perhaps he has another Leak (under his tennis court) that needs fixing?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Steve-Bell-on-Fox-and-Wer-001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1384056

Well Liam Fox has finally resigned. I see Cameron's response was suitably lukewarm.

Fox's position was totally untenable, it shows how thick..... Skinned he is to think he could ride this out saying he had done nothing wrong as the revelations about his friend Adam Werrity and his paymasters have come flooding out.

I heard one commentator suggest that Fox was running his own agenda within the Government and MOD. I agree only that we normal folk would call it building a Nest Egg.

Now that he's gone I doubt the Cabinet Secretary's report will go much further.

If someone was to operate like this in a private company, I am sure criminal charges would be brought.

If charges were to be brought against these 2 individuals it's my opinion that Treason would be the least of their worries.

I don't think we will hear too many comments from Cameron in the coming days. Could it be that this little enterprise is only the tip of the whole rotten iceberg.

Regards all, Handy.

Oh BTW Clogs, as an Officer in HM Armed Forces you are expected not to pee on your own fingers but down the leg of the chap stood next to you is quite acceptable.

Comment

I am off the opinion that this will be a drop in the ocean in the coming month's.

The Health and Social Care Bill is the next, I sat and watched the whole second reading on Tuesday and Wednesday this week talk about the lords protecting there own interests instead of the interests of the wider public I felt quite ashamed of them.

However it is not over and dead in the water yet despite the commons winning two readings.

Regards

Comment

TUCKED UP IN NUMBER 10
                    GLASS OF WINE IN HAND
                    FEELING SMUG
                    AN ALL ABOUT HIMSELF
                    NOT GIVING A SH*T ABOUT ANYTHING REAL
                    LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY MORE RICHES AND MORE FREEDOM WHEN HE GETS BOOTED OUT!

JUST LIKE ALL THE REST OF THIS CORRUPT SO CALLED GOVERNMENT.

Comment

I have now seen the photographs in the paper. What was it 5 occasions? I must find out if it was the same bin each time?

Looks like a none too subtle Dead Letter Drop to me. I wonder who he was leaving them for?

Perhaps he has another Leak (under his tennis court) that needs fixing?

It turns out that most were letters from constituents that he threw away.

I actually saw him in Town this afternoon when I was on my way to the Hardware shop for some Silicon Sealant. I know where I would have liked to put it. .

He was being grilled by a reporter for ITN West Country.
                      He admitted it was not the most sensible thing to do and went on to say he was dictating his reply over a mobile phone to an aid before he threw any of the letters away. Of course his phone bill is paid by us Tax Payers.

I don't know the chap personally but I know several of his acquaintance in the main all ex Etonians. What I can tell you is they look down on us proles like something stuck to the sole of their shoe.

And this is the Chap credited as the author of Cameron's Big Society Plan.

Come of Lets get real here. This is the same bloke who in 2002, let 2 total strangers into his London Home at 5am to use the toilet and then had to chase them down the street still in his PJ's and dressing gown when they stole his Credit Cards.

He once said he would rather beg on the streets than let his children go to an inner city comprehensive school.
                      As his second Job is Tea Boy at Rothchild's bank neither is actually likely to happen. OK so he quit as Director in 2003 but remained as a Non Executive Director until 2009.

Big Society my Ass.

At least I can find mine without having to use both hands.

Rant over let's get back to reality.

Regards all, Handy
                      Last edited by Handyman; 14 October 2011, 22:31. Reason: Additions

Comment

Lets get real here. This is the same bloke who in 2002, let 2 total strangers into his London Home at 5am to use the toilet and then had to chase them down the street still in his PJ's and dressing gown when they stole his Credit Cards.
                        Does that really sound at all likely?

Why was he up and about at 5am?

If the two "total strangers" were making a noise or commotion in the street, why didn't the "honourable member" just telephone the plods, whose job it is to shew some compassion to such Untermensch?

One might wonder if the thieves were not quite strangers to the "honourable member", although they were probably only quite recent acquaintances.

And this is the Chap credited as the author of Cameron's Big Society Plan.
                        Perhaps that policy was based on a typo, as its author may have been more interested in a Bog Society or the Hampstead Heath Public Khazi Preservation Trust?

Big Society my Ass.

At least I can find mine without having to use both hands.
                        As, I dare say, he can.

The real question, though, must be how many hands would fill it.
                        Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 14 October 2011, 23:13.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                          Does that really sound at all likely?
                          Not to me it doesn't
                          Why was he up and about at 5am?

If the two "total strangers" were making a noise or commotion in the street, why didn't the "honourable member" just telephone the plods, whose job it is to shew some compassion to such Untermensch?

Being such a nice Chap, when they knocked on his door asking to use the toilet he let them in, Like any of us decent sorts would

One might wonder if the thieves were not quite strangers to the "honourable member", although they were probably only quite recent acquaintances.
                          Maybe he met them in his Piccadilly Club or by the statue of Eros

Perhaps that policy was based on a typo, as its author may have been more interested in a Bog Society or the Hampstead Heath Public Khazi Preservation Trust?

As, I dare say, he can.

The real question, though, must be how many hands would fill it.
                          Not many as I suspect that's where he keeps his head

Don't misunderstand me, Handy's not into character assassination.

These Politico's can do it on their own very effectively.

And I'm not biased, I remember Richard Caborn when he was still a convenor, and David Blunkett when the Red Flag Flew over Sheffield Town Hall.

I knew them both personally, would I vote for them Self Seeking, Pocket lining so and so's not a chance.

I'm more likely to win the lottery than find a truly Honest Politician.

Now if anyone wonders what all this ranting is to do with a Debt Based Website, these are the people we look to for guidance and leadership, for protection from the Greedy Bankers. Well Folks it's up to us to look for way's to play them at their own game.

If enough of them had taken a stance against the Banks and how they sold us the dream of endless credit, then we wouldn't be here now and the chances are they wouldn't have been given the election funds.

Back to the real world once more. Regards all, Handy

Comment

The only sure method is called Madame Guillotine my friend.

Garlok

Comment

I'm more likely to win the lottery than find a truly Honest Politician.
                              That is not entirely true. For example, I am certain that "Sir" Cyril Smith has not told a lie for over a year.

Now if anyone wonders what all this ranting is to do with a Debt Based Website, these are the people we look to for guidance and leadership,
                              Really? I don't and I'd be astounded if you did.

for protection from the Greedy Bankers.
                              That's the same plutocratic and/or kleptocratic, kakistocratic oligarchy that appointed the sometime banker and self-styled expert "Lord" David Fraud Freud as a minister for welfare reform, is it?

I am not even slightly anti-semitic, yet I cannot avoid feeling it was a great pity that the Final Solution had not prevented "Lord" Fraud's birth, as all he has done in the last three years has been to utter Nazified nonsense and to paraphrase in one speech after another that terrible lie, "Arbeit macht frei".

If enough of them had taken a stance against the Banks and how they sold us the dream of endless credit, then we wouldn't be here now and the chances are they wouldn't have been given the election funds.
                              Si ma tante avait des couilles, elle s'appellerait mon oncle.

When the sleazy traces of John Major-Balls kakistocracy left office in 1997, the UK was nearly solvent. The infrastructure was partly broken and threadbare in places, but the budget nearly balanced. Gordon the moron changed all that; by the repeated use of PFI scams schemes, spending on schools and hospitals was allowed to soar, sometimes to rather more than the locality actually needed, whilst maintaining the fiction that the budget remained balanced. Whole government departments took part in this cock-eyed swindle - HMRC sold much, most or all of its property portfolio to a company based in the Cayman Islands under such terms for maintenance that it now costs the taxpayers £25 just to replace a light-bulb.

Comment

I am resurrecting this thread because the title for today is so apt!!

Where is Cameron? so the title goes.

Well today he is going to the capital of the Fatherland (unter alles) to meet with Damen Fuhrer Merkel. To attempt to settle their differences over Europe. H'mmmmmm.

Did not a previous Tory prime minister do exactly the same thing? Meeting with yet another nasty little continental corporal. (Merkel's mother was probably trained as a camp guard at Ravensbruck).

Watch carefully Cameron's return, will he say:-

"I have a piece of paper, Peace in our time!"

Should he not be more cogniscant of another Tory prime minster one Winston Spencer Churchill who said:-

" An appeaser is the man who feeds the crocodile in the vain hope he will be eaten last!"

regards
                                Garlok

Comment

Working...
                                X