GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Where is Cameron - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Cameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Where is Cameron

Hi Allan,

You saying that reminded me. At one job, we had white South Africans over for training on our products, all were production supervisors. Essential equipment was a loaded shotgun in the factories apparently. The black workers had found that if one them shinnned up a stanchion and shorted out the bus bars, they could all go home early whilst power was restored for next day. Factory standing instructions were that any black worker more than three feet off the ground on a stanchion was to be shot.

Doubt it is allowed today.

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
      I was chatting with big bruzz about it last night and he said that magistrates have had their powers trimmed and trimmed and trimmed over the years until their maximum powers relate to burglary and then they can only give a 6 month sentence. However the Crown Court has the power to lock the little buggers up for 10 years for looting.
      That is - of course - nonsense; the powers of magistrates have been limited for decades. Look at the Magistrates Courts Act 1980 as originally enacted (link) and you will find that section 31 (link) generally limited each possible period of incarceration to six months, that section 133 (link) limited consecutive terms of imprisonment to no more than twelve months in total and that sections 22 (link) and 33 (link) limited the maximum penalty for petty offences to no more than three months in gaol.

Then put in them in the Land Army as I suggested for the next five years. If they then cannot behave like decent human beings either deport them immediately to where they came from without any appeal
      Such places as Birmingham, for those who were born there - or did you mean the land left, decades ago, by their parents or grandparents, with which they have no connection and where they might not even speak the language?

or rid society of them altogether.
      Using Zyklon B?

Most people who went to Borstal did not want a return to that.
      Most people who went to Borstal would have been too old to be sent back to Borstal if/when they offended again.

Comment

You saying that reminded me. At one job, we had white South Africans over for training on our products, all were production supervisors. Essential equipment was a loaded shotgun in the factories apparently. The black workers had found that if one them shinnned up a stanchion and shorted out the bus bars, they could all go home early whilst power was restored for next day. Factory standing instructions were that any black worker more than three feet off the ground on a stanchion was to be shot.

Doubt it is allowed today.
        One would hope that it isn't, as anti-climb paint would be just as effective whilst making less mess on the factory floor.

Comment

You would be surprised CC to find just how many of the so called ethnic minority population in B'ham, Cardiff and the like are here illegally. How many are genuine asylum seekers? I can tell you NONE!

International law defines exactly what an asylum seeker must do to make such a claim and ANYONE who has not come here direct by flight or ship from their homeland (which they claim is dangerous) cannot be an asylum seeker in the UK. We are an island and by defintioin to seek asylum, the seeker MUST seek asylum in the very first "safe" country they reach. Any and all overland routes here pass through internationally (under the governing law) recognised safe countries. hence we do not have an asylum problem we have an illegal immigrant problem regardless of what the propaganda merchants would have you believe.

regards
          Garlok

Comment

You would be surprised CC to find just how many of the so called ethnic minority population in B'ham, Cardiff and the like are here illegally. How many are genuine asylum seekers? I can tell you NONE!
            I doubt that any of the trouble makers are immigrants, whether legal or otherwise. Those interviewed on the wireless sounded as if they had been born in the UK.

International law defines exactly what an asylum seeker must do to make such a claim and ANYONE who has not come here direct by flight or ship from their homeland (which they claim is dangerous) cannot be an asylum seeker in the UK. We are an island and by defintioin to seek asylum, the seeker MUST seek asylum in the very first "safe" country they reach. Any and all overland routes here pass through internationally (under the governing law) recognised safe countries. hence we do not have an asylum problem we have an illegal immigrant problem regardless of what the propaganda merchants would have you believe.
            So a German Jew, arriving in the UK in 1937 or 1938, should have been deported at once to safe countries such as France or Belgium?
            Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 10 August 2011, 16:55.

Comment

Australia is a very large island and they stand no nonsense at all over this. They have camps out in the bush and you are incarcerated there with the very bare necessities until such times as your application can be processed. In NSW about 9 months minimum. Only the really genuine ones remain, most go home before process.

As regards the German Jew issue I won't enter that argument with you as I have heard directly in my career about the Depression in Germany pre WWII from someone who was there. There two sides to every coin. However it was a matter of discretion for the gov't of the day and remember Britain was not the attractive place for people to come that it is today.

I believe in ONE law for all, meaningful work for everyone coupled with proper salaries, if you don'y like it here then go away don't try to hi jack what should and could be the most tolerant, stable society in the world with a high standard of health provision and living for everyone who wishes to integrate and becoma part of our community. Its a bit like the Luton Loonies who declared Shariah Law applies. Sorry no way you're out. AND don't bother trying to use OUR laws to stay. Immediate shipment to a country that has Shariah law in place should be our response.

regards
              Garlok

Comment

And I know Handy will give me grief but the last time I was down in Falmouth the River Fal was full of decommissioned banana boats (really!! this is not racist). They would make quite good prison hulks quite cheaply I would have thought. Bit Dickensian but we would lose our forced cheap labour. Perhaps treadmills to generate electricity?

regards
                Garlok
                No mate, I actually wondered if we had sold Ark Royal to the Chinese yet (To be used a a floating Hotel Complete with Migs no doubt).

I thought it could be moored next to the prison ship at Portland.
                How many Chavs could it hold do you think?

Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

"well at least the carpets will be dry now!"
                  Garlok,

With the vast amount of alcohol spilt on those carpets over the years it is hardly surprising it burnt down so quick.

Rumours are now doing the rounds that it was not riot related but an inside job by the developers who have planning permission for the other nightclub site next door where the Ritz used to be.

That would make sense to develop the whole site for housing instead of part of it with an ugly looking empty Joanna's nightclub next door
                  Last edited by pompeyfaith; 10 August 2011, 18:06.

Comment

Good idea Handy,

But I don't think our illustrious leaders would have the savvy do you? They could increase its value converting it, its probably what our little yellow friends want it for anyway.

regards
                    Garlok

Comment

Handyman for Prime Minister! I'd like the job of Chief Whip, please

I think there are many positions on the cabinet which would be easily filled by our members and mods - but who to appoint for leader of the opposition?
                      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

guys, Ark Royal is for sale but is not going to China, really

Comment

Which cabinet would that be Diddly? Kitchen or china? Its going to have to be a big 'un to get all us lot on.

regards
                          Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                            Handyman for Prime Minister! I'd like the job of Chief Whip, please

I think there are many positions on the cabinet which would be easily filled by our members and mods - but who to appoint for leader of the opposition?
                            someone, anyone who doesn't have whiney adenoids

Comment

I want a blue Peter badge

* mods will understand this remark
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

By the way Pompey, OH has just found it on the net "Joanna's" is owned by Harry Redknap. I thought he was away for fraud or tax evasion or something for the time he was PFC's manager?

mind you has a house in Sandbanks. Why don't they seize their assets like drug dealers?

regards
                                Garlok

Comment

Working...
                                X