GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Where is Cameron - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Cameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Where is Cameron

PS How the hell do I get an "o" with an umlout over it on a standard keyboard without changing the language. Or are umlouts now regarded as British looters and rioters
    l

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
      PS How the hell do I get an "o" with an umlout over it on a standard keyboard without changing the language. Or are umlouts now regarded as British looters and rioters
      Google it - link

Typing Umlauts on a PC and Mac
      Keyboard Shortcuts for special characters

Comment

It's the old story of ever since the UK joined the EU our politicians have believed we could run things.

It's never been a level playing field as far as I'm concerned.
        When all construction projects over 1M had to be advertised and put out to tender Europe wide the French and Germans would subsidise their contractors, that's why no British company I can think of has won a major capital project in Europe in the last 10 years that I can think of.

Likewise the Post Workers Agreement brought into existence when The Berlin Wall came down. This basically meant you could employ workers from anywhere in the EU but you had to pay them the same rate as your own workforce. This was to stop Germany (west) being flooded with cheap labour from the East. The only country who didn't sign up was the UK under Tony Blair. We have all seen how shyster bosses have employed cheap foreign labour to boost their profits.

Will Cameron come back with an agreement that will save Europe?
        I think not only in his dreams.

What he should be doing is to try to limit the damage and to resurrect Sterling as the alternative currency.

I look forward to seeing this evenings news.

No doubt it will give us more to discuss.

Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
        Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

ö It works!!!! Thanks CC. I vill be reddy with moostachio on return of opengruppenfuhrer Cameron.

Now how the hell do I get my jackboots on?

regards
          Garlok

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Take you child to work.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	1384766

Did Cameron take his to work today?

Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

Today Cameron is to announce how he is going to spend 400m targeting the worst of Britain's problem families.

If anyone can do it he can He really has the common touch

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Today Cameron is to announce how he is going to spend 400m targeting the worst of Britain's problem families.

If anyone can do it he can He really has the common touch

Quality video and how very true !!!! Should be broadcast on BBC at peak newstimes.

Comment

Mrs Handy said I should apply for a job of one of Cameron's trouble shooters assisting some of the worst families in the country.

I told her I would rather play Hop Scotch on a Mine Field

Who says that these families want help, after all they a fine at the moment collecting every benefit that they can and sticking up 2 fingers to the rest of us.

I can just imagine the run around they will give these trouble shooters. Where will he recruit them from? perhaps those in Social Services that have been made redundant by the spending cuts?

Or will he employ redundant service men, Warrant Officers and above.

I remember one old Sergeant Major saying to me when they brought in the red card system whereby recruits could report Instructors they thought were being too harsh on them. "It's not that I don't mind not being allowed to shout at them" he said. "It's not being allowed to stick my pace stick up their nose that gets me".

Or as usual has Cameron a more sinister motive. Certainly this announcement takes the news away from the Euro Crisis and the splits within the coalition for a while. Or is he planning to reintroduce the Workhouse? or worse still use some old derelict railway sidings with inward facing barbed wire. Now the Tory Right Wing would like that even more than bashing the pro Europe lobby.

Regards all, Handy

Comment

Has the Clocks gone back?.......

Britain will contribute as much as £1bn to IMF bailout for Greek economy

Britain is to contribute up to £1billion to help Greece remain within the euro despite warnings the latest bailout will fail to save the country’s shattered economy. Eurozone finance ministers agreed a second £110billion rescue in the small hours yesterday, following 13 hours of talks in Brussels. The deal means every Greek man, woman and child will owe the eurozone and the International Monetary Fund about £18,500. Chancellor George Osborne insisted the bailout was good for Britain and would ‘hopefully’ allow Europe to ‘move on’.....Read more here---: Greece crisis: UK will contribute £1bn to second £110bn bailout | This is Money

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cameron The Champion of Family Values and Good Parenting.
                      LINK David Cameron Leaves Daughter Nancy In Pub After Mix-Up

It's a shame his Nanny Parents didn't leave him on a doorstep

Comment

Cameron The Champion of Family Values and Good Parenting.
                        LINK David Cameron Leaves Daughter Nancy In Pub After Mix-Up

It's a shame his Nanny Parents didn't leave him on a doorstep

Lets hope he takes Osborne for a pint

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
                          What a good idea, may I suggest the Blue Oyster Bar or some such establishment

Comment

I think David Cameron was just trying to be consistent when he left his own daughter in a pub.

After all, he's already abandoned millions of other people's children.

Comment

But who'd adopt him?

Comment

What a good idea, may I suggest the Blue Oyster Bar or some such establishment
                                So they can both end up feeling a little queer?
                                Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 11 June 2012, 11:41.

Comment

Working...
                                X