GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Where is Cameron - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Cameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Where is Cameron

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Nope, totally disagree with Sky mate - we can get proof of this from the Police; there are, were, is more ethnics involved - guaranteed. If you watch TV footage yourself, you'll see there are very few whites, well there were more in Manc etc but that's natural.
    Apparently, Manchester was so quiet last night that a friend of mine was getting a bit bored.

He's a Chief Inspector in the Special Constabulary.

Comment

Well we have found just cause for rioting and mayhem, destruction of public offices and the like this morning.

OH is trying to file our CT600 accounts to HMRC on line this morning. We are required to do so--- no bloody option. So far 5 hours of wasted effort. Downloading their software has completely buggered up her Adobe reader software as their's is the secure version, now everything opens in WORD as encrypted text. Several boxes despite the maths being correct are now red and we now have to find a way of making 2 plus 2 equal 5 or 5.5 or even 4 3/4. Never mind the truth.

"Gov't Gateway" helpline's take on the subject:..... "just fudge around with the figures until the red error boxes go away or seek help from your tax office which of course is them if you phone" Stupid twats .

Now this is real reason for reasonable honest decent people to go looting and wreck the bloody streets, hang Cameron, Clegglet and O'Donnell from a lampost with piano wire.

regards
      Garlok
      Last edited by garlok; 11 August 2011, 13:11.

Comment

Garlok,

I sympathize with you m8 nothing is ever easy when it comes to Government dept's is it.

I wish you good luck on that one and send you a few plasters for your sore head !!!!

Regards
        Last edited by pompeyfaith; 11 August 2011, 15:07.

Comment

Thanks mate its much appreciated but 30 minutes ago OH just submitted it on the basis take it or leave it and it has been accepted.

need to work out a bill for them I think with 12% anuual interest if they dont pay. l

regards
          Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Regardless of skin colour, if you're relying on state handouts - to act in such a manner to me, should equate to community service and/or revocation of all benefits and social housing.

That'd soon teach em a thing or two about how to behave to those that feed you - ungrateful little bastards, all of them. I am fuming that this nonsense will cost me even more - where does it stop? Insurance premiums will increase by £50 - £140 per household as a result, plus taxes will need to be paid for the cost of other damage etc - it makes my blood boil.
            Well Niddy, I am in total agreement with your comments, so much so I have written a letter to Mr Cameron:

Dear Mr. Cameron,
            I know you are a very busy man right now with all the rioting, looting and such like going on around you. But I felt it only fair to write and tell you personally that I have decided, (after careful consideration of course), to withdraw from the UK tax system.

I have always been an advocate of the UK social benefits system for the vulnerable and needy of this country, and god only knows, I have myself come very close to needing that support in the past. But that’s another story.

My concerns now are that in all probability many of the fucking scumbag looters and arsonists (excuse my French) will indeed be claiming benefits. And as a taxpayer, I cannot justify paying into the system only to have it squandered on knuckle dragging retards ( that refers to the looters of course, not your corrupt money grabbing fellow officers of government, we are used to those leeches by now) .

So I would really appreciate it when you have a spare minute, if you could pop next door to No.11 and have the chancellor arrange to remove my tax details from the Inland Revenue records.

Good luck with quickly sorting out the current issues facing you, and I hope you can return to your holiday very soon.

You’re (ex) Servant

Alland

There that's him told...

Comment

Brilliant Allan, absolutely brilliant!

l l l

Mind you could just declare yourself a Freeman on the Land, some duck egg irishman did it recently in court, after a word with the clerk the judge told him he did not have to pay his council tax!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards
              Garlok

Comment

When are they going to sort there server out as I have not been able to get on that petition site all day not only have many not been able to vote on withdrawing the benefits of the rioters and looters but many have not been able to create or vote on other petitions.

Again the government have failed to realize how many citizens would use such a site

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                  Now this is real reason for reasonable honest decent people to ... hang Cameron, Clegglet and O'Donnell from a lampost with piano wire.
                  1. Around which appendage would the piano wire be affixed?
                  2. Would you use the same lamp-post for them all, or would they have one each?

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                    When are they going to sort there server out as I have not been able to get on that petition site all day not only have many not been able to vote on withdrawing the benefits of the rioters and looters but many have not been able to create or vote on other petitions.
                    Disgraceful!

I wanted to vote to reinstate local pillories, stocks and whipping posts for the punishment of looters, rioters and other such miscreants.

Comment

Ah wellas usual they couldn't give a toss, our illustrious betters have the Commons bar open today as the bloody wasters had to come back off holiday for the day please note for the day.

Doing anything about servers is beyond them, the only server they are currently interested in is the big breasted one in stockings and suspenders pouring the Gin and Tonics (lemon or lime cur (sir really) with ice into glasses and Pimms for the shirt lifting members.

regards
                      Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                        Disgraceful!

I wanted to vote to reinstate local pillories, stocks and whipping posts for the punishment of looters, rioters and other such miscreants.
                        Hasn't this Initiative been tried in Parliament before?
                        Remember David Mellor and Antonia de Sancha? AKA Miss Whiplash.

If your petition was accepted I suspect there would be a long line of MP's wanting to go first. I believe it's something of a tradition at Eton or Harrow?

If they need someone to conduct the Floggings can I put you forward for the job, after all you have some prior experience

Regards, Handy
                        Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                        Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Our local guild hall still has its stocks and whipping post which I'm sure could be of use.......
                          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Ah but Handy was he not having his toes sucked at the same time?

regards
                            Garlok

Comment

Funny and yet disgusting at the same time........ I don't know whether to laugh or puke!
                              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Well diddly, look at him he had to have something going for him.

regards
                                Garlok

Comment

Working...
                                X