GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - PRA Group (Judge & Priestley LLP) v Spud - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - PRA Group (Judge & Priestley LLP) v Spud

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - PRA Group (Judge & Priestley LLP) v Spud

Your AAD Forum Username

Spud

Name of Claimant

PRA Group

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

udge & LP

Claim Issue Date

21 August 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Claim From received 25/08/2015

Old MBNA Credit Card
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: PRA Group ( udge & LP ) v Spud - Issued 21 August 2015

I have no idea what happened with the title.....

Mods Could you please change it to ( Judge & Priestley LLP)....I dont think I can change it myself

As expected, They issued a claim

Could I request that this is moved to the Protected AAD+ section and I will update the thread accordingly
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: PRA Group ( udge & LP ) v Spud - Issued 21 August 2015

Originally posted by Spud View Post
      We are not surprised.

Here's what Niddy had to say on your diary last week so let's get cracking on beating them.

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      oh well let them issue and then defend it and beat the buggers

Plan B x

Comment

Re: PRA Group (Judge & Priestley LLP) v Spud - Issued 21 August 2015

Originally posted by Spud View Post
        I have no idea what happened with the title.....

Mods Could you please change it to ( Judge & Priestley LLP)....I dont think I can change it myself

Could I request that this is moved to the Protected AAD+ section and I will update the thread accordingly
        Changed title and moved thread to the Protected AAD+ section as requested --- > PRA Group (Judge & Priestley LLP) v Spud - Issued 21 August 2015

THREAD NOW CLOSED

To join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
        X