GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Spud's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spud's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spud's UE Diary

Are you on a phone or laptop / PC? There's no lag here or on server.

I'm guessing you're using explorer or on android phone...
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
      Received another letter from Judge & Priestley

Just a 2 "liner" which states that they have supplied the documents that prove my liability ( They have not & what they have sent cannot be read properly )

And that unless I fill out and send back their income & expenditure sheet within 7 working days they will issue proceedings without further notice......Seems they pay no attention to the common sense I sent them

This is becoming a recurring theme with these
      oh well let them issue and then defend it and beat the buggers
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

I'm on my normal laptop - Had it for about the last three years

Running windows 7 and internet explorer ( The latest one for windows 7, Whatever number it is)

It used to work fine ( Apart from switching the reply window to Editor "Source" mode until the last few months. ( About when we had the last new look/ Colour change.

I can type but anything else is pretty much a no no.

Example - Highlight text to change colour and the text just flashes, Hit the colour choice and the post just races up to the top of the page

Try to choose the text colour before typing, Then type but it just follows the proceeding colour or black is using quick reply.

If I hit reply, just "Buffers - Spinning circle" but quick reply works

Cannot reply with quote ect

Its an odd one. Nothing new on my machine but it could just be that its getting a bit old now !!!!

Not noticed a problem on any other website/Ebay/Emails ect
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry Plan B

I'm having issues with updating posts and changing font colour to differentiate between received & sent

In short, I have always answered any letter that required a reply. Some of the J&P ones are a simple "Thank you for your letter, We will investigate and reply asap" type which obviously don't warrant a reply. The PRA one was just a notice of allocation telling me PRA now own this account.

Oh and yes, PRA are still in default of my CCA request
          PRA may well still be in default of your CCA request but there's a risk that they may be able to remedy that at some stage. Maybe they can't but I don't want to lull you into a false sense of security.

Can you post up exactly what you've replied to those letters you've received since April.

I'm aware that if your browser is Internet Explorer it's difficult to post. I can't post either unless I switch to Chrome. But we still need you to give us the facts to help you to avoid a court summons.

Plan B x

Comment

Hi Niddy

I'm on my normal laptop - Had it for about the last three years

Running windows 7 and internet explorer ( The latest one for windows 7, Whatever number it is)

It used to work fine ( Apart from switching the reply window to Editor "Source" mode until the last few months. ( About when we had the last new look/ Colour change.

I can type but anything else is pretty much a no no.

Example - Highlight text to change colour and the text just flashes, Hit the colour choice and the post just races up to the top of the page

Try to choose the text colour before typing, Then type but it just follows the proceeding colour or black is using quick reply.

If I hit reply, just "Buffers - Spinning circle" but quick reply works

Cannot reply with quote ect

Its an odd one. Nothing new on my machine but it could just be that its getting a bit old now !!!!

Not noticed a problem on any other website/Ebay/Emails ect
            Its the version of IE that's incompatible with vBulletin (forum). I'd suggest you either use Chrome or Firefox browser as all newer sites code to those standards. IE won't be here for long (hopefully).

Anyway, a temporary fix if you don't want to swap browsers is compatibility mode - see here -> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/i...atibility-view

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
              PRA may well still be in default of your CCA request but there's a risk that they may be able to remedy that at some stage. Maybe they can't but I don't want to lull you into a false sense of security.

Can you post up exactly what you've replied to those letters you've received since April.

I'm aware that if your browser is Internet Explorer it's difficult to post. I can't post either unless I switch to Chrome. But we still need you to give us the facts to help you to avoid a court summons.

Plan B x
              Or email to us

Comment

Thanks Niddy,

I wll have a look into that, And chrome ect

Plan B - Will do, I will try to get them to you tomorrow
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ahh

Just tried Chrome quickly, Got to be up at 4am

Seems to be working better - Thanks both

Computer issues seem sorted

Now......can you assist me with this problem washing machine I have? The trouble is ............

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

Plan B x
                    Copy documents sent via email

Comment

Todays task is to write a letter in reply to J & P to basically tell them again what they have already been told but they refuse to even consider.......Without telling them too much

Im thinking a basic, Bring to your attention the content of my letters dated XX XX XXXX type of thing

Oh well, At least they can never turn around and say they weren't told

Comment

Had a lovely letter from MKDP today in response to my Illegible terms letter. They were starting to get a bit heavy a few months ago, Now this:

They have very kindly replied that they have complied with my S78 Request ( Which they have not) but acknowledge that they are " Currently unable to provide a legible copy of the credit agreement and they accept that they are prevented from enforcing the agreement with me"

However they do remind me that I should still pay them.....of Course.......

Needless to say I shall be keeping that letter very safe

A special mention and thank you to Plan B with this post, She helped out with these behind the scenes, Thank you

Comment

That's good news Spud
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

It's great to get some good news!

Comment

A special mention and thank you to Plan B with this post, She helped out with these behind the scenes, Thank you
                              Aww thanks for that

I love giving MKDP a slap so I'll admit to having a hidden agenda.

Plan B x

Comment

Yay brilliant xx
                                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X