GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Urgent notice of eviction.....E Mail - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent notice of eviction.....E Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent notice of eviction.....E Mail

Urgent notice of eviction,

We have to inform you about the eviction proceedings against you and the decision of the bank to foreclose on your property.
    As a trespasser you need to move out until 22 March 2014 and leave the property empty of your belongings and any trash.
    Please contact our office without delay to make arrangements for a move out.
    If you do not do this, you could be simply locked out of your home.

Detailed bank statement as well as our contact information can be found in the attachment to this notice.

Real estate agency,
    Grace Smith

Just received this.......I don't have trash but lots of rubbish

Eviction..!!! need to get planB onto this....
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Urgent notice of eviction.....E Mail

Hope you evicted the virus/trojan that will be squatting in that attachment!

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
      Hope you evicted the virus/trojan that will be squatting in that attachment!
      Out with the trash.........
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

People are assholes... can you imagine how that would make someone vulnerable feel? Utter knobs that send crap like this...

Comment

Not far removed from debt collectors are they? Sat at their drool encrusted keyboards thinking of ways to frighten people into doing what they want, be it clicking a trojan attachment or paying a debt.

Comment

Putting aside vulnerable people, there would be plenty of others who would open that attachment after receiving that email concerned that some sort of mistake had been made.

That email is a real nasty piece of work.
            "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
              Urgent notice of eviction,

We have to inform you about the eviction proceedings against you and the decision of the bank to foreclose on your property.
              As a trespasser you need to move out until 22 March 2014 and leave the property empty of your belongings and any trash.
              Please contact our office without delay to make arrangements for a move out.
              If you do not do this, you could be simply locked out of your home.

Detailed bank statement as well as our contact information can be found in the attachment to this notice.

Real estate agency,
              Grace Smith

Just received this.......I don't have trash but lots of rubbish

Eviction..!!! need to get planB onto this....
              Do we even say foreclose in this country? I've only ever heard it on American tv
              ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

Yeah it obviously originates from the US of A with all the terminology

Comment

Working...
                X