GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Iphone3 to Iphione 4 data sync - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone3 to Iphione 4 data sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone3 to Iphione 4 data sync

What a morning...stress and more stress !
    Received my much awaited free upgrade from my Iphone3 to a Iphone4.

Did as told and a full sync on itunes with all my saved stuff on my 3, then did the sim sync from standard sim to the new micro sim that the 4 is now using.

Double checked I have not forgotten anything, and ok I thinks all is well, hook up the Iphone4 to PC start itunes and sync everything across to new phone.....NOT !

It copied my contacts list, grateful for that at least as I have 183 saved numbers in it!

But did not do my email accounts, or my internet, but worst of all did not transfer my apps !
    Managed to set up my email and internet, but I can't find anyway to get all my apps synced to the new phone ! in fact although they are showing in the background on Itunes, I can't drag and drop them ...

Re: Iphone3 to Iphione 4 data sync

Sync the phone to the apps by ticking the app sync box

I had major issues - It didn't help that I had 2 iPhone 4, an iPhone 3 and 2 nano's linked in to it.....

Easy peasy!!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

....found my missing apps tucked away in the itunes library....never thought to check there..

Well that's it, new phone is now fully apped up again, email works, t'internet works.

Although can't really tell yet what the differences are between my 3G and this 4 ?

Probably for what I use it for I won't see much difference...but as it was a free upgrade, I suppose I had to go for it.

Comment

Prototype iPhone 5 'Lost In Tequila Bar'

Apple bosses were reportedly forced to launch a frantic search for a missing prototype of the company's latest smartphone, the iPhone 5, after it was lost in a tequila bar.

According to influential tech media website CNET, the device, which is due to be released imminently, was left in Cava 22 in San Francisco, some time in July. It was then supposedly sold on Internet listings website Craigslistfor $200 (£125) and then Apple tracked down the iPhone to a residence in............
        Forum Internal Alternative News CLICK HERE
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X