GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script e-on Tesco club points - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

e-on Tesco club points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-on Tesco club points

We have been wanting to change our supplier for a few years but never got round to it, recently a friend introduced us the utility warehouse, we were going to change to them but then I found e-on and was attracted to the Tesco club points to it .
    We have pre-payment meters as being self employed it is safer this way because if there is no money from the business and we get a huge bill we wouldn't want to be in debt to the energy supplier so we have kept the meters and have no changed to e-on.
    We will get around £70 a year back in Tesco vouchers to spend in the shop and also the switch will save us £204 a year

Just thought I would post this in case anyone is looking to switch suppliers

Re: e-on Tesco club points

Just switched from eon to npower because it was cheaper. First time switcher. Wow what a nightmare and no wonder people dont.

That would be something the government should look at because the incompetence is staggering between the two. Almost as if they will drag their feet just to pee off the consumer.

Can confirm I was getting Tesco vouchers. Sadly they have been cutting this perk over the last few years. But £204 is not to be sniffed at S2M. Good find.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
      Just switched from eon to npower because it was cheaper. First time switcher. Wow what a nightmare and no wonder people dont.

That would be something the government should look at because the incompetence is staggering between the two. Almost as if they will drag their feet just to pee off the consumer.

Can confirm I was getting Tesco vouchers. Sadly they have been cutting this perk over the last few years. But £204 is not to be sniffed at S2M. Good find.
      the club points are still there . Also we have switched from n power to e-on as its cheaper reckon its all a big con lol

Comment

Too true there is no competion and the politicos wonder why the prices keep on going up.

Sadly like Insurance I think its a matter of jumping every couple of years to a new supplier just to get the best deals. But cannot say I was very impressed by the whole process after the switching website said you only have one click and thats it. It certainly wasnt for me and even now I have a suspicion that the DD hasnt been set properly so can see a mega bill somewhere.

I somewhat forgot about the Tesco clubcards because over time you forget your fuelbill is adding to your balance so the connection becomes blurred. But they are still there as you say. Nice little Brucie bonus for you.

Comment

Working...
        X