GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script my fittness pal - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my fittness pal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my fittness pal

I started this Monday and i have to say its been brill, eat what you like and exercise .

My son has lost a total of 6stone since last July

I hope to lose 3 stone before my Florida holiday next year

Anyone else tried this ?

Re: my fittness pal

I'd never heard of it before now - but have just downloaded the app and must say it looks pretty good. I like the idea of the food diary without having to actually write it all down somewhere.

I'd like to lose at least 2 stone before my brothers wedding in Sept so hopefully this will encourage me to actually do something about it rather than just wish I had when I see pics from the wedding...

Comment

Originally posted by Drowning Not Waving View Post
      I'd never heard of it before now - but have just downloaded the app and must say it looks pretty good. I like the idea of the food diary without having to actually write it all down somewhere.

I'd like to lose at least 2 stone before my brothers wedding in Sept so hopefully this will encourage me to actually do something about it rather than just wish I had when I see pics from the wedding...

i hadn't heard of it until my son did it, and i really do recommend it, i can honestly say hand on heart i have lost about an inch on my stomach already and this is since Monday , i am encouraged with exercising as if i go over my calorie allowance which i set at 1600 on the advice of my son , i just put the music on and dance away and it burns off the extra calories, win win situation . Its really motivated me too as i am really looking forward to Florida and i am aiming at a size 12/14 bikini

Comment

Motivation is a big part of it for sure, I'm just not good with goals - I tend to set myself up for a fail with unachievable goals!

I'd love to get to a comfortable size 14 as I've gradually crept up a couple of sizes over the last few years, and I can't keep kidding myself that the tumble dryer shrunk everything quite that much lol.

Seeing your post and this app were perfect timing as my son is also trying really hard to shift some weight at the moment and it's inspired me to rejoin the ladies only gym I left when the shit hit the fan financially. I've managed to get them to agree to a special offer of £39 for 6 weeks initially rather than being stuck straight on a minimum 6 month contract at £32ish a month.

Loving the app already - it's so simple to find whatever it is you've eaten/drunk without having to manage points or allowances etc.

Good luck to us both, we can do this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drowning Not Waving View Post
          Motivation is a big part of it for sure, I'm just not good with goals - I tend to set myself up for a fail with unachievable goals!

I'd love to get to a comfortable size 14 as I've gradually crept up a couple of sizes over the last few years, and I can't keep kidding myself that the tumble dryer shrunk everything quite that much lol.

Seeing your post and this app were perfect timing as my son is also trying really hard to shift some weight at the moment and it's inspired me to rejoin the ladies only gym I left when the shit hit the fan financially. I've managed to get them to agree to a special offer of £39 for 6 weeks initially rather than being stuck straight on a minimum 6 month contract at £32ish a month.

Loving the app already - it's so simple to find whatever it is you've eaten/drunk without having to manage points or allowances etc.

Good luck to us both, we can do this!!

yes good luck to you also and i will update my achivements as they happen, its good to encourage each other so here's to us

Comment

Love this app :-) great way to watch what you eat and to appreciate the exercise you do, will watch with interest.

Jane x

Comment

well i have lost 11 lb since starting this 3 weeks ago my face is like this and i am feeling so energetic

good luck girls
              Last edited by Spent2much; 28 March 2013, 08:21.

Comment

That's brilliant in 3 weeks, well done!

I did great for the first couple of weeks but then it all went horribly wrong... it was my birthday and my OHs bday within a week of each other and I stopped being quite so careful of what I was eating (and stopped logging my diary on fitness pal because I felt so guilty at the crap I was eating...). I've not got to the gym for nearly 2 weeks due to circumstances that buggered up my routines, but if I'd really wanted to I could've got there at a different time so I've been beating myself up over that too!

Next week is a new week and (hopefully) back to a normal routine again so I'll dust myself off and start over

Comment

16 lb

Comment

just in case anyone is following this thread for encouragement , i have now lost 22lb and feeling positive

Comment

Best diet ever :niddy :niddy :niddy

eat what you like, never put weight on
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                        just in case anyone is following this thread for encouragement , i have now lost 22lb and feeling positive
                        well done
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks niddy it makes it easier knowing my debts are being dealt with or should i say the dca are being dealt with :

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                            thanks niddy it makes it easier knowing my debts are being dealt with or should i say the dca are being dealt with :
                            Thing is a lot of people say that stress of debt/hassle etc helps to lose weight too so that could also be making it easier and having a small impact on the overall losses. If so then great, lets all get into debt

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Thing is a lot of people say that stress of debt/hassle etc helps to lose weight too so that could also be making it easier and having a small impact on the overall losses. If so then great, lets all get into debt
                              lol this could be a new diet quick weigh loss guaranteed :

Comment

Working...
                              X