GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Diet Club

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
    It's a drink called 'skinny water' made by a company called BioSynergy I think - it comes as a ready mixed drink or you can dilute it yourself. It's supposed to help turn fat into energy.

xx
    ahh right!! sounds interesting....what does it taste like? x

Comment

It's actually not as bad as I thought it was gonna be!!

You know when you're really thirsty and you have really nice cold glass of water and feel instantly refreshed? Well, that's what this is like! You keep it in the fridge so I keep the water in there too and drink it ice cold.

It's supposed to taste like grapefruit (I hate grapefruit!) but it's a really faint taste when served really chilled!

I found it in ASDA for £2.50 for a bottle.

xx
      Made by God...Improved by the Devil
      Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Thanks Pixie x

I must admit Angelic, I thought you were pulling our leg about 'skinny' water, didn't realise it was real!!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post

I must admit Angelic, I thought you were pulling our leg about 'skinny' water, didn't realise it was real!!
          Did you think I meant I was drinking loads of water?! Google it!!

Comment

Did you think I meant I was drinking loads of water?! Google it!!
            I thought it was just a nickname for water!! But I'll definately buy some

Comment

I went looking for it to post a link but it's gone from ASDA website! My bestie text aswell a few mins ago going mad because she couldn't find any (I had some mixed in a normal water bottle and I told her to taste it before telling her what it was!) and now she's a wee but upset!

Comment

I went looking for it to post a link but it's gone from ASDA website! My bestie text aswell a few mins ago going mad because she couldn't find any (I had some mixed in a normal water bottle and I told her to taste it before telling her what it was!) and now she's a wee but upset!
                Found the website, there's quite a selection of drinks.....will buy if I can

Was looking on the american website!! Plonker me!! Found the UK one!!
                Last edited by IF; 14 February 2011, 22:02. Reason: Added info x

Comment

Looloo please will you put my wk 3 loss in = 0.5lb

Well done If

I has 2 days like that Angelic, eating healthy all day then had a cream cake after tea, then the day after went for a meal & only had what I'm allowed followed by an apple & blackberry pie & custard - stupid thing is I'd be allowed both if i syn'd them (on sw) but I still carried on having the syns i was allowed daily to last night! So I'm way over my syns, probably had next week's too lol. not going to have any syns now til get weighed on Thurs - damage limitation, but certainly not the week I planned for myself
                  FAW
                  Last edited by findingaway; 15 February 2011, 10:34.
                  I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
                  Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Thanks FAW and well done you too

Come on guys we can do it!!

Comment

Morning folks.

Just been weighed and I have lost 2. 1/2 lbs this week. Have also joined WW with 3 other ladies off my estate, so hopefully we will motivate each other.

Well done everyone.

Comment

Well done Elsie, that's brilliant

Comment

I;ve fallen off the wagon, someone help me back on it!!

I had a bag of quavers for brekkie and 4 sausages on a plate with brown sauce for lunch

Dinner is to be ww lemon chicken...if I ever get round to taking it out of the box and frozen veg!! Wow - I'm so rubbish at healthy eating, I only ever last a few days then go back to my old ways!!

Comment

I;ve fallen off the wagon, someone help me back on it!!

I had a bag of quavers for brekkie and 4 sausages on a plate with brown sauce for lunch

Dinner is to be ww lemon chicken...if I ever get round to taking it out of the box and frozen veg!! Wow - I'm so rubbish at healthy eating, I only ever last a few days then go back to my old ways!!
                            Angelic, you be steady going on wagons!! I'll give a leg up back up

We're all allowed blips and this is one, your allowed a treat so class today as one and try again tomorrow, you can do it.......we all know how strong willed you can be

Comment

Gays and gals, you like to loose wait and eat everything you like, is possible, the trick is to know exactly how many calories you need a day, once you know that, then you need to eat say 200 calories less a day, and you will loose weight easy, no reason to stop eating what you fancy, just you need to keep count of the calorie intake, easy as it sounds.

To help you in the calorie counting, go to http://caloriecount.about.com is free, you can log and keep track daily of your weight, what you eat and many more things in there.

In my case if I eat in between 1900 to 2100 calories a day I keep my weight, if I eat more than 2100+ I go up, but eating 1800 or less, I loose easily a pound a week and I do eat what I want, I just keep control and how many calories go in and how many I burn, if I burn more than a normal day, say I go to the shops with my bike, then I can get an extra treat..

Sounds maybe difficult, but it works, yesterday for breakfast I had about 430 calories, then I had a pizza for lunch, there were 870 calories in one go, but for dinner, I went for a green salad, with king prawns, with a nice vinaigrette sauce that was 308 calories in all, and believe me, I did fill full till I went to bed, that was in all 1608 in meals, and this morning I was 200 grams lighter than yesterday, in all, since I started on the 10th of january, I lost 3 kg slowly but surely.

Will take a bit of work, filling the meals you eat etc etc, but once is done, is easy to keep your daily log, weight log in that site. If you need help just let me know.

Hava a look on the snap of the food log and that site

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/...rg/foodlog.jpg
                              Last edited by Fribourg; 17 February 2011, 18:21. Reason: Edited to add a picture link

Comment

is it too late to join?
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Comment

Working...
                                X