GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Diet Club

Well done Jen!!! Pah that is what holidays are for and you have lost a lot before you went - you will be able to do it again!!

xxx

Comment

Weighed myself this morning and I've put on another pound so I'm right back where I started!! (But it was my special day with a big meal and plenty of wine - and a birthday cake of course!)
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm a pound up too - my own fault - had a few drinks this week as was stressed...... i think after my special day there is no more excuses so I will get right back into my diet routine

xx

Comment

morning all...i'm rapidly expanding but not feeling great so will power is zilch....argh!

Comment

Maybe well all need to have a re-group and give ourselves a big pep talk!!

I do think it is hard in the winter doing this...

xx

Comment

i think you're right loo.....pep talk needed!

it was easier in the summer, i had lots of salads. it doesn't really go with the weather at the moment, i'm craving more substantial food!

Comment

Hi all, think a good pep talk is needed too!! Well, weighed myself and I'm the same!! Thought I did well too!!
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

So what do we think is the way forward? after my "b" day I am thinking of maybe joining SW or WW?? not sure..........??

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo View Post
                    So what do we think is the way forward? after my "b" day I am thinking of maybe joining SW or WW?? not sure..........??
                    I think definately after your birthday Loo

Have you joined SW or WW before?? Conf and Angie will advise which ones the best xx

Comment

• Re: 2011 Diet Club

I have done WW - and SW both a bit of time back!

Comment

I have done WW - and SW both a bit of time back!
                        Which one did you prefer??

Comment

AP and curly seemed to get quicker results on SW than i did on WW. i thought to myself today grr i should go back to WW for the motivation, but i cancelled it to save money so

Comment

Hi Looloo, sorry I forgot to update!! 27/1 weigh in i lost half pound & 3/2 I lost 1lb! Feeling like I've got my motivation back now. I'm in target range at sw (2lbs over exact target) but going to re-set target as soon as I get to bottom of range!! I def think SW best!! FAW
                            I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
                            Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Where we stand.

Hope you our new home that I moved us to!

x

New Year - New Start

I know many of us feel like we need to shift a few pounds that have piled on, but joing diet clubs can be expensive and we may start off with good intentions but seem to drift off.

So lets start our own diet club, I will up date this page each week. We can have a weigh in every Monday so we can then see where we stand. So let me know what what your target you want to reach.

This will be a great place to swap tips and give each other some support.

SunnyLooLoo - Target 14lbs - Start Date 3rd January
                              Wk 1 - 2lbs Wk 2 - 0 Wk 3 - 0 Wk 4 - +1
                              Total = 1lbs

Jen_br - Target 20lbs - Start Date 3rd January
                              Wk 1 - 2.5lbs WK 2- 4.7lbs WK 3 - 2.2lbs wk 4 -1
                              Total 10.4 lbs

If.... -Target 5lbs - Start Date 16th January
                              Wk 1 - same
                              Total 0lb

Elsie - Target 7lbs - Start Date 3rd January (wants to reach target by 26th Jan)
                              Wk 1 - 3lbs Wk 2 - on hold till after holiday

Confused - Target 14lbs - Start Date 4th January
                              Wk 1 - 1lb - Wk 2 - 0 - on hold
                              Total = 1lb

Pixiechick - Target 14lbs - Start date 5th January
                              Wk 1 - 1lb - Wk 2 - 1lb Wk 2 - 1lb Wk 3 +2 wk 4 1
                              Total = 0lbs

Angelic - No target - just healthy eating (for two) - Start date 5th January

Mrs O - Target 16lbs - Start dated 6th January
                              Wk 1 - 3lbs Wk 2 - 7
                              Total = 10lbs

Helping Hand - Target 28lbs - start date 28th January
                              Wk 1
                              Total =

Findingaway - Target 10.5 lbs - Start date 21st January
                              Wk1- 1/2 - Wk 2 -Total = 1.5 lbs

Comment

Morning folks.

Right the time has come for drastic measures.!! I had talked myself to going to WW this morning, but I just can't bring myself to pay £5 a week, and after all its my own willpower that is needed. So I'm off to town this morning and will get weighed in Boots, then stick to my diet. I have lots to do this for this year, its our 40th Wedding anniversary in May and I think that our boys have something arranged for us, plus my middle son gets married in August, and the brides mum is a size 8.!!! so I really do have something to work for.

So, I'll post when I've been weighed, not sure that I will give my exact weight on here, it will be embarassing, but this is it from now on.!!

Comment

Working...
                                X