GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Diet Club

I'm off shopping then will get the wii out to have weigh in.... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Comment

thanks for this thread loo, fab idea to keep us all on track...

ok i've written down my weight this morning :cry :confusing

i've also been shopping and got a stash of healthier options (yoghurt, fruit, salad blah blah), i'm cutting out bread as of today too. it's difficult in our house as Mr C doesn't eat that kind of thing so i end up shopping for two different meals....i made him a salad once and he ate it but the look on his face ;;L not worth it!

so...how are we...ready to go? :-09

Comment

Well I got back on the Wii and my weight had stayed the same which was a nice surprise as I thought i had put on at least half a stone.

I've been shopping too Confuzzed got all my bits and bobs - just made some soup for my lunches. I am making Mr Loo the same as me but he can have potatoes and a bit more as I am not cooking two different meals. I think he also wants a shift a few pounds.

For lunch I had a tuna pitta bread and tonight we have steak and veg - Mr Loo having a jacket pot with his.

I've got things like fruit and cucumber for snacking on at work.

Comment

that's really good going Loo, not putting on, well done!!! (i put 4lb on in 4 months, i can live with that!)

your food sounds really tasty.....x

Comment

Have you noticed on a diet you seem to talk about food all the time??

So tomorrow porridge for breakfast home made soup and pitta for lunch and chicken stir fry for tea .....

Comment

Hello Ladies, hard in my house our housemate is trying to put on weight so he is on a see food diet and its driving me batty watching him EAT bowls of crap!

Myself im pretty good got a huge thing of celery and I make peanut butter ( i do realise the UK doesn't lik PB but i grew up on it!) so im munching on that-- not feeling bad at all!

Comment

Cereal and fruit for breakfast. Left over shepherds pie for lunch, (only a small portion) and a Weight Watchers meal and veggies for tea. Its a bit of a mix up at the moment, but its hard when you are trying to use stuff up and also save pennies. But no bsicuits, bread, butter, sugar or chocs so hopefully I'm not doing any damage. Will be glad when I can do a proper shop at the weekend.

Comment

Jen....I love Peanut butter, the crunchier the better, but isn't it laden with calories?.....or is home made less calorific.

Comment

evening all...your meal choices all sound lovely and healthy....i've been good today but went to my mums where two boxes of chocolate biscuits were waiting for me from relatives over xmas :cry i've resisted but they're looking at me...

day 2 off the bread anyway...

i've never had peanut butter, never liked the look of it

Comment

Yeah its the good kind nuts are good! mmmmm i make it with just crushed peanuts anda bit of olive oil!

Comment

Firstly well done everyone for starting well. Ugh Jen I hate when others eating and you can't join in. Luckily all the young girls in the office also watching their weight. I love peanut butter too Jen yum.

Well branflakes for breakkie tomorrow and left over stir fry for lunch. Lots of fruit for snacking.

Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

Hi

Can I join in?

I need to lose at least a stone - I've put on half a stone in the last few weeks. I've still got biccies, chocs etc in the house from Christmas (I would really have appreciated smelly stuff this year but got munchies instead!) so progress might be slow for a while.....
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Of course you can Pixie the more the merrier....

I'll put you down for a stone, and don't worry we are all here to help each other and it doesn't matter if your lose weight, gain weight or stay the same we are here to support each other. There is no rush we all do what we want in our time and throw out any tips and advice every now and then.

xx

Comment

Hey guys!

I'm not on a diet as such but I'm aiming to eat better...healthy body, healthy mind and all that jazz!

So I won't be aiming to lose any weight but will happily join in with the healthy eating!
                              Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                              Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Brilliant Angelic - I'll add you to the top like If just here for healthy eating and support.

x

Comment

Working...
                                X