GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Diet Club

Originally posted by JudgeDreddy View Post
    is it too late to join?
    It's never too late to try to be a bit healthier!
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
      Angelic, you be steady going on wagons!! I'll give a leg up back up

We're all allowed blips and this is one, your allowed a treat so class today as one and try again tomorrow, you can do it.......we all know how strong willed you can be
      Thank you!!

I had a semi reasonable day today!

I had a yummy banana and custard flavour muller light for brekkie with half a cuppa tea (I was so upset I had to pour it down the sink but I was running late for a hospital app!!)

A roast chicken sandwich (on wholemeal bread) for lunch with a some water.

Then for dinner I had pasta arrabitata (sp?!) with lots of veg on the side!

Shame I snacked on a couple of mini rolls though

I've not had any skinny water today though and I feel exhusted so I'm now positive that it was giving me a boost!!

All in all, I definitely feel better for eating fresh fruit and although my veg isn't always fresh (well, hardly ever actually!) and I'm not losing weight because I can't exercise, I feel alot less tired and run down so that in itself is quite good for me really!

Comment

well done everyone on the losses
        some good tips there fribourg, thanks!

well i have given myself a good talking to tonight and i think i am ready to get back on with it - Loo please could you zero off my weight loss as i am heavier than that now and i'll weigh in on Monday as my initial weigh in, draw a line under the last couple of months.

i've had my WW booklets out and i've read them all tonight. i've set up spreadsheets to track my weight and measurements, food intake and exercise. OH said to me 'you love your spreadsheets don't you' how sad am i.... i'm not quite sure when i turned into a geek but hey geeks rule

so this is it, i'm back with the gang, sorry for my absence, i think it's all tied in with my moods, when i'm down i can't control my eating so i'm attempting to drag it under control xx

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeDreddy View Post
          is it too late to join?
          Never too late JD, just post what weight you wish to lose and Loo will add you to the front page x

Angelic I'm so proud of you, well done x

Confused It's great to have you back and we'll all help each other
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Fribourg View Post

To help you in the calorie counting, go to http://caloriecount.about.com is free, you can log and keep track daily of your weight, what you eat and many more things in there.

If you need help just let me know.

Hava a look on the snap of the food log and that site

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/...rg/foodlog.jpg
            Sorry Fribourg, forgot to say thank you for the link yesterday x

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
              Sorry Fribourg, forgot to say thank you for the link yesterday x
              No probs, glad to help, and keep chasing those naughty calories

Comment

I use sparkpeople it helps me a lot I upload videos etc really keeps me in line onlymanaged to gain 2lb from my holidays think most of that was water as i jumped on the scale this morning and I was down

So ill do an official weigh in on monday

Comment

well done Jen! that'll soon drop off x

i thought i would share a simple soup i made tonight, it was very tasty. on weightwatchers it is a zero point food so i'll be keeping some to hand

Chunky Italian Vegetable Soup - Serves 4

Chop 2 carrots, 1 onion, 2 celery sticks, 200g turnip or swede into small pieces. Put them into a large saucepan with two tins of chopped tomatoes, 1 crushed garlic clove (i used 2 hehe) 1tbsp tomato puree and 1 tbsp italian dried mixed herbs

Pour in 1.5 pints of vegetable stock and simmer until all the veg are tender - about 30 minutes.

Tip - chop the veg very small

enjoy without feeling guilty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post

Chunky Italian Vegetable Soup - Serves 4

Chop 2 carrots, 1 onion, 2 celery sticks, 200g turnip or swede into small pieces. Put them into a large saucepan with two tins of chopped tomatoes, 1 crushed garlic clove (i used 2 hehe) 1tbsp tomato puree and 1 tbsp italian dried mixed herbs

Pour in 1.5 pints of vegetable stock and simmer until all the veg are tender - about 30 minutes.

Tip - chop the veg very small

enjoy without feeling guilty!!!
                    It's good!! I've tried it before but I liked mine better with lots of pepper!

Comment

O.k so my healthy eating continues to challenge me...

Breakfast was weetabix with semi skimmed milk. I always drink SS as skimmed is like drinking white water!

Lunch was a really rushed microwaved tattie with ww tuna and sweetcorn.

Dinner was another ww ready meal (yeah I know this is bad but until I learn the art of portion control, the ready meals stay!!) with lots of savoy cabbage and peppers.

I had some quavers and a can of Irn-Bru when taking the kids out for a walk - was sore when I got home, won't be making a habit of walking too far until I'm not preggers anymore!!

I know the savoy cabbage and pepper combo sounds a bit minging but it's really not!

I par boil the cabbage so it stays a wee bit chewy - and whilst it's boiling - I put some frylite into a pan and fry some onion and fresh pepper (any colour will do but I found it works well with yellow even though I'm not the worlds biggest fan of yellow pepper!) then strain the cabbage really well before adding it to the onion and pepper.

I then crank up the heat a little bit so it browns slightly - you don't have to do that but I like it!

Comment

sounds like you're doing well Angelic x

Comment

Not anymore confused...I just ate half an *ahem* easter egg!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
                            Not anymore confused...I just ate half an *ahem* easter egg!!
                            the baby must have wanted chocolate... xx

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                              the baby must have wanted chocolate... xx
                              Aye, baby wanted caramel but I don't have any so they had to make do with just chocolate!

Comment

my start weight is 19st 2lb
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Comment

Working...
                                X