GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Diet Club

Good luck Elsie - you don't need ot give you exact weight just how much you want to lose.

I know what you mean about WW - it is the money each week...

My friend has giveing me a copy of the SW book and she is doing it on her own - so after my "b" day i will give it a go - Mr Looloo can join in too

xx

Comment

Hiya folks.

Well the deed is done, I have been weighed and need to lose 3 stones, which is 42lbs. I really need this to be gone by the end of July, so that is 5 1/2 months away. So if I can lose around 7lbs per month then I will be happy, more would be better, but I am being realistic here. I need to lose this weight not just so I look better, but I also have Angina and the extra weight probably isn't helping. So guys I will need your support.............here comes the slimmer me.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
        Hiya folks.

Well the deed is done, I have been weighed and need to lose 3 stones, which is 42lbs. I really need this to be gone by the end of July, so that is 5 1/2 months away. So if I can lose around 7lbs per month then I will be happy, more would be better, but I am being realistic here. I need to lose this weight not just so I look better, but I also have Angina and the extra weight probably isn't helping. So guys I will need your support.............here comes the slimmer me.
        good luck Elsie, well done on weighing in.

i know what you mean about paying out for WW....i got a letter from them asking me to go back (i know they only want my money really!) and i want to go back but i stopped because of the cost so i need to sort my willpower out... i have done a supermarket shop with lots of healthy food in it so

size 8 mother of the bride (can you feed her cakes on the sly) xx

Comment

Morning all, well........6 days without chocolate!!

But going to have some tonight for a treat

Good luck all, we can do it
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I've been really good this week!

I've been having muller light with a piece of fruit for breakfast. A baked tattie (baked without being coated in oil) with low fat tuna (little cans of WW ready to use tuna and sweetcorn) and lots of salad for lunch and healthy meals with lots of veg in the evenings

The thing is, I went into Morrisons today for the 1st time in, well, a long time and I bought a french stick and some ham from the deli counter...I had loads of it but with lots of lettuce, totmatoes and cucumber! Then had a caramel bunny

I've also been drinking ''Skinny Water'' It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be (I don't like grapefruit and it's grapefruit flavoured) and I don't know if it's all in the mind but I feel like I've got a lot more energy.

I'm hoping to carry on with the healthy eating and start exercising alot more but I'm in pain quite alot now - you know that kind of pain when you can't sit for too long but you can't walk for too long? I'll just have to keep eating wisely and hope for the best just now!!
            Last edited by Angelic; 10 February 2011, 23:05.
            Made by God...Improved by the Devil
            Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Hiya everyone, reporting in with my half a pound loss this week looloo.
              I suppose it's in the right direction BUT I need to get back to losin 1-2 lbs a week like I did when I started to los weight. Sooo I've got all my books out & refreshed my knowledge(!) I did a shop this week so I've no excuse as I've got right food in! Also got th wii out today & did some hula-hooping then been to babysit this afternoon & as he slept did dance on my daughter's wii too!! Off to a good 1st day just hop it continues to Thurs weigh in !! Good luck everyone
              I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
              Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

I've been reasonably o.k today.

I had my yoghurt and fruit for brekkie, a lovely lunch of cooked ham salad but it came with coleslaw and some tattie salad and a crepe filled with caramelised apples and ice cream.

I've already prepped my lunch for tomorrow - salad!! I've also got a tin of ww soup to take and a wee pack of ww biccies.

Comment

Eeeeek!

Had a terrible eating day today!!

Still on my skinny water though

Comment

Hello all, well.........I weighed myself and I've lost 2lbs!!

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
                      Hello all, well.........I weighed myself and I've lost 2lbs!!
                      well done If how did you manage this?

i am struggling...my tablets are making me feel ravenous...i can't stop eating! help!

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                        well done If how did you manage this?

i am struggling...my tablets are making me feel ravenous...i can't stop eating! help!
                        Well I stopped eating biscuits and chocolate is now rationed!!

Awww bless you, try eating fruit and raw veg.....it helps a bit and I know you drink loads of water, it seems to working for me....touch wood

Comment

Well done If

I am not weighing myself this week - seeing as i will be eating out a bit....

but then no more excuses!! and right back on it!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Well done If!!!

I've stayed the same this week. Ahh well, I suppose it's better than putting it on! I'm really going to have to have more willpower and do some exercising.

Don't eat too much of that cake tomorrow Looloo!
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Angelic...what's skinny water? xx

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                                Angelic...what's skinny water? xx
                                It's a drink called 'skinny water' made by a company called BioSynergy I think - it comes as a ready mixed drink or you can dilute it yourself. It's supposed to help turn fat into energy.

xx
                                Last edited by Angelic; 14 February 2011, 20:51.

Comment

Working...
                                X