GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Diet Club

Add me too put me down for 9lbs please xx

Happy Healthy New You xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Added you in Mrs O!!

xx

Comment

Happy new year to you too Mrs O

Well thought we could all use my scales

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

They seem like my kinda scales...

well not a great day yesterday... was good all day then went to my friends for supper and she made a lush cottage pie and I had a few vinos....... Ugh!

So today back on track. Thinking poached salmon and veg or salad later??

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo
            Brilliant Angelic - I'll add you to the top like If just here for healthy eating and support.

x
            Yeah...I'm just here to whinge about eating lettuce
            Made by God...Improved by the Devil
            Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Made yummy curry for the boys! and I had my egg white omlette with cottage cheese and chives lol.. oh and ham!

Comment

well i'm still off bread but that's about as far as it goes....i don't think i'm in the right mind set yet! there are still xmas presents of biccies staring at me and Mr C is taking his time with them ;;L

i've switched breakfast toast for a banana and yoghurt, and lunchtime sandwiches for salads, so i've made a start...evening meals need sorting out though!

ooh omelettes...good idea Jen thanks xx

Comment

Everyone raves about cottage cheese - I just don't get it.............. maybe i need to have another try with it.

Dinner last night was a bit naughty as pre-brought from M and S but no potatoes just lots of veg.

Today I have salad for lunch - not sure about supper. I think tomorrow i will do a roast but with mainly veg for me maybe one potato.

Next week I might detox for 3 days my bosses wife (who i must say makes a rake look thin bitch - but to be honest she is too thin!) was telling me about it - just to get rid of all the horrid toxins too - so might do fruit and veg just to give me a bit of healthy boost?

Comment

Oh i like the taste of cottage cheese but i like it flavoured.

Oh what kind of Detox?

Comment

i must give cottage cheese a try...

she said make some smoothies veg better - she said ceraly really good and just add water no yoghart and just do it for a few days. So i was thinking having a couple of days doing that with home made soup in the evening - just for 3 days? I think I could just about manage that!!

Comment

Sounds as if everyone is having a good week so far......with the exception of me.!!.. Must get my head around it, although part of me thinks its not worth doing seriously until after the end of the month because we are away for a week and I know that I MAY possibly eat and drink too much....lol.

Note to self....Must try harder.

Comment

Erm today I have had two biscuits but hey ho not gonna beat myselfup over it

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br
                            Made yummy curry for the boys! and I had my egg white omlette with cottage cheese and chives lol.. oh and ham!
                            egg white also goes quite well with spinach. I've never tried it with chives but it sounds kinda tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo
                              Everyone raves about cottage cheese - I just don't get it.............. maybe i need to have another try with it.
                              I was never a huge fan either but like Jen says, the flavoured kind is o.k or if you get a tub of plain it goes nicely with slices of cucumber on ryvita or those Dutch crispbreads (the round ones, a bit like toast!)

Comment

So proud of you all........I've put on 4lbs over the festive period!!

So put me on the list please Loo
                                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X