GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Diet Club

I had a bacon baguette with tomato sauce for brekkie!

Gonna feed the kids and get out for a walk!
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

I joined ww online today because I had an email from TopCashBack saying that I could get £33 cashback (& free signing up) so basically I will have membership free for 3 months AND be £4.50 better off!!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ooh good luck pixie! i've done ww before and it really helped. i'm trying to follow the principles at the moment! x

Comment

Thanks confused.

I'm not sure how I'll go on with it being online but I thought that, as I could get it for 3 months for nowt, I might as well try it.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good Luck Pix!!

Comment

Hiya folks.

Hope everyone is doing okay and keeping on track.

Have been to WW this morning and have lost another 3 lbs.

Comment

That's a bargain Pixie, good luck from me too xx

Well done Elsie, that's brilliant
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks If....

It has been a bit more difficult this week with having the grandchildren because the fridge has got things in it that I don't normally have. I have allowed myself treats, but have obviously counted them in, I must admit though the WW plan is easy to follow and I am never hungry......picky, yes....but I have to learn to control that.

Only another million lbs to go.!!!

Comment

wow Elsie...well done xx

Comment

Well done Elsie that's a great loss! Everyone else seems to be going great too x

Looloo I think you've missed a week out - I lost i) 1/2 ii) 1 iii)1/2 I didn't get weighed last week so sorry have to miss that out but didn't get weighed cos I'm sure I gained at least a couple of pounds - cheat i know - but i didn't want to be told i was over target & had to start paying again! plus i had to leave early so that was a great excuse. Anyway been back on track ish this week so think I've lost but don't think I'll have lost as much as I gained so it will prob still show a gain tonight. Hope you can follow my garble.....oh well a new week from tomorrow for me!

Good luck x
                      I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
                      Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Sorry hun - let me sort you out!

x

Comment

Is this OK?

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo View Post
                          SunnyLooLoo - Target 14lbs - Start Date 3rd January
                          Wk 1 - 2lbs Wk 2 - 0 Wk 3 - 0 Wk 4 - +1 Wk 4 - 0 Wk 5 0
                          Total = 1lbs

Jen_br - Target 20lbs - Start Date 3rd January
                          Wk 1 - 2.5lbs WK 2- 4.7lbs WK 3 - 2.2lbs wk 4 -1 Wk - 1.3lbs
                          Total 11.7 lbs

If.... -Target 5lbs - Start Date 16th January
                          Wk 1 - 0 Wk 2 - Wk 3 - Wk 4 - Wk 5 -2lbs
                          Total 2lb

Elsie - Target 7lbs - Start Date 3rd January (wants to reach target by 26th Jan)
                          Wk 1 - 2.5Lbs Wk 2 - 3 lbs
                          Total 5.5 lbs

Confused - Target 14lbs - Start Date 4th January
                          Wk 1 - 1
                          Total = -1 lbs

Pixiechick - Target 14lbs - Start date 5th January
                          Wk 1 - 1lb - Wk 2 - 1lb Wk 2 - 1lb Wk 3 +2 wk 4 - 1 Wk 5 - 0
                          Total = -1lbs

Angelic - No target - just healthy eating (for two) - Start date 5th January

Mrs O - Target 16lbs - Start dated 6th January
                          Wk 1 - 3lbs Wk 2 - 7
                          Total = 10lbs

Helping Hand - Target 28lbs - start date 28th January
                          Wk 1
                          Total =

Findingaway - Target 10.5 lbs - Start date 21st January
                          Wk1- 1/2 - Wk 2 - 1 Wk 3 - 1/2 Wk 4 -
                          Total = 2 lbs

Judge Dreddy -
                          Wk1-
                          Total = lbs

Comment

yes that's right looloo. Sorry for having a different weigh day to everyone else. I've been weighed tonight & I maintained. Quite pleased really cos i reckon i'd put 2 on last week but didn't get weighed but you sorta know don't you? Anyhow i thought i'd lost it again so that's good.

This last few pounds are going so much slower than the 3 stones i lost for my first target!! I'll plod on, not too many to go. FAW
                            I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
                            Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Originally posted by findingaway View Post
                              yes that's right looloo. Sorry for having a different weigh day to everyone else. I've been weighed tonight & I maintained. Quite pleased really cos i reckon i'd put 2 on last week but didn't get weighed but you sorta know don't you? Anyhow i thought i'd lost it again so that's good.

This last few pounds are going so much slower than the 3 stones i lost for my first target!! I'll plod on, not too many to go. FAW
                              Well done FAW, it's the last pounds always the trickest

Didn't do very well yesterday, it felt like I was eating everything in sight!!
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Been good recently...then had ryvita at lunchtime with lots of primula (with chives haha!) at lunchtime, gonna make up for it when I get round to having some dinner though, I have lots of salad to use up!!

Comment

Working...
                                X