GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Diet Club

I've lost another 1lb this week and I haven't even started dieting yet as I've had too many Christmas chocolates left and quite a few 'dos' to go to
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done Pixie and you are not even trying!

Comment

Don't forget to put me down for a half pound gain in week one, Sunny
        "Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest. It's about those who came and never left your side!"

Comment

OK HH - I thought you were starting this week... but will put you down for 1/2 lb gain

hope you are ok

x

Comment

Thanks Sunny. Yes, I'm a bit tired as had a broken night and still trying to catch up from being ill.
            "Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest. It's about those who came and never left your side!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo View Post
              Well done Pixie and you are not even trying!
              I don't know how I'm managing to do that! Perhaps it's the extra-long walks I've been having with the dogs (but not today because of my earache)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Looloo, I'm starting my 1st week from today so my 1st weigh in is next Mon if that's ok, or should I tell you mine on Fri by SW scales - just let me know what's best, thanks FAW
                I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
                Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Oh dear lordy!

I weighed myself for the time in ages and I've put on a stone

Jesus, I really need to stop eating!
                  Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                  Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

i forgot to weigh in on Monday....i'd like to suspend my participation for a few weeks, my mind is just not on it and i'm changing medications etc

i'll still be lurking, being inspired by your losses!

Comment

Up date!

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo View Post
                      New Year - New Start

I know many of us feel like we need to shift a few pounds that have piled on, but joing diet clubs can be expensive and we may start off with good intentions but seem to drift off.

So lets start our own diet club, I will up date this page each week. We can have a weigh in every Monday so we can then see where we stand. So let me know what what your target you want to reach.

This will be a great place to swap tips and give each other some support.

SunnyLooLoo - Target 14lbs - Start Date 3rd January
                      Wk 1 - 2lbs Wk 2 - 0 Wk 3 - 0
                      Total = 2lbs

Jen_br - Target 20lbs - Start Date 3rd January
                      Wk 1 - 2.5lbs WK 2- 4.7lbs WK 3 - 2.2lbs
                      Total 9.4 lbs

If.... -Target 5lbs - Start Date 16th January

Elsie - Target 7lbs - Start Date 3rd January (wants to reach target by 26th Jan)
                      Wk 1 - 3lbs Wk 2 - on hold till after holiday

Confused - Target 14lbs - Start Date 4th January
                      Wk 1 - 1lb - Wk 2 - 0 - on hold
                      Total = 1lb

Pixiechick - Target 14lbs - Start date 5th January
                      Wk 1 - 1lb - Wk 2 - 1lb Wk 2 - 1lb
                      Total = 3lbs

Angelic - No target - just healthy eating (for two) - Start date 5th January

Mrs O - Target 16lbs - Start dated 6th January
                      Wk 1 - 3lbs Wk 2 - 7
                      Total = 10lbs

Helping Hand - Target 28lbs - start date 28th January
                      Wk 1
                      Total =

Findingaway - Target 10.5 lbs - Start date 21st January
                      Wk1-
                      Total =

Comment

Hello all, well.........I weighed myself on Monday and I've put on a pound!!!

I am trying harder now!!
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I've weighed myself this morning and I've put on 2lb

I haven't been taking the long walks this last week because of the problem with my ears and I've finally finished off all the Christmas choccies. I also went out for a meal on Friday - and drinks - and had a bottle of wine on Saturday.

Can't promise to be any better this week because I've got a special day coming up.

Comment

Stayed the same!

Ah Pixie I am thinking I am probably going to be the same as you until after my special day!

Don't loose heart anyone! it is the cold weather too - not really great for salads!!

xx

Comment

Weighed myself and No change

We can do it everyone Jan's always the worst month eh!!
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

1 Lb loss but now my holidays are approaching and im feeling like im going to undo what ive done!

Comment

Working...
                                X