GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Diet Club

afternoon all, well done everyone, amazing losses!

HH nice to see you back...sorry to hear you've not been well...i hope you are ok now....it's good to have something to aim for with the weightloss

i've just done the weekly shop, bought some salmon for a change. i've been having grated carrot in my salads, adds a bit more flavour to limp lettuce!

i'm still struggling to get into the weight loss mind set, but there are no Christmas chocolates or biscuits hanging round anymore, and i haven't bought any more so..... xx

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
      i'm still struggling to get into the weight loss mind set, but there are no Christmas chocolates or biscuits hanging round anymore, and i haven't bought any more so..... xx
      Lucky you! I've still got Christmas choccies hanging around - it was a 'chocolate' year this year not a 'smellies' year.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

This week i feel snacky and Ijust wanna eat its terrible!

Comment

It's so hard when you feel like that, jen_br - try and increase your protein in meals so that you feel fuller for longer.

I weighed in at SW last night and I gained half a pound this week. I know exactly where it came from and, frankly, I'm lucky to get off so lightly! After being so poorly for so long, my appetite and my taste buds decided to recover at the same time and this past week has seen us munching dumplings, crusty rolls and butter, crumpets and butter, chips (from the chippy), cheese and crackers and home-made banana loaf that the OH made!

So today is the start of a new week - onwards and downwards!
          "Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest. It's about those who came and never left your side!"

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
            This week i feel snacky and Ijust wanna eat its terrible!

Jen it's my "TIME" so you can imagine........... eat eat eat eat eat

Sorry lovelies I have been a bit biz but will up date our front page today

promise

xx

Comment

Nice to see you too HH x

Well done everyone so far........we can do it!!

Well........ weighed myself this morning and I need to lose 5lbs Loo

I think it was that bar of chocolate I ate on Saturday!!!
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

LOLOL Loo loo we have the same time...

Comment

Jen don't they say when you spend time around other ladies you become "in sync" amazing we can even manage that over the internet!! HA

oops If I will update

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo View Post

SunnyLooLoo - Target 14lbs - Start Date 3rd January
                    Wk 1 - 2lbs Wk 2 - 0
                    Total = 2lbs

Jen_br - Target 20lbs - Start Date 3rd January
                    Wk 1 - 2.5lbs WK 2- 4.7lbs
                    Total 7.2 lbs

If.... -Target 5lbs - Start Date 16th January

Elsie - Target 7lbs - Start Date 3rd January (wants to reach target by 26th Jan)
                    Wk 1 - 3lbs Wk 2 - on hold till after holiday

Confused - Target 14lbs - Start Date 4th January
                    Wk 1 - 1lb - Wk 2 - 0
                    Total = 1lb

Pixiechick - Target 14lbs - Start date 5th January
                    Wk 1 - 1lb - Wk 1lb
                    Total = 2lbs

Angelic - No target - just healthy eating (for two) - Start date 5th January

Mrs O - Target 9lbs - Start dated 6th January
                    Wk 1 - 3lbs Wk 2 -
                    Total = 3lbs

Helping Hand - Target 28lbs - start date 28th January
                    Wk 1
                    Total =

Updated the front page!! Well done everyone - keep up the very good work!

Comment

My O My i have lost 7lbs in the last ten days probably due to stress but i am claiming it as weigh loss anyway i bloomin deserve it. So i am going to change my target as i think i can go another 7lb so Looloo can you increase my target to 16lbs please and then take off the 3 for week 1 and the 7lb for week 2/3.

Thank you muchly. Keep up the good work.

XXX

Comment

Looloo can I join in?? If so I get weighed on Thurs nights at SW so will update on Fridays. I wanted to lose 11 bs but lost 1/2 last night so will you put me down for 10 1/2 lbs by 31 Mar.
                        Thanks

oops sorry looloo just read the whole thread & see you weigh in on mondays, so will you put me down for starting on monday? thanks again
                        Last edited by findingaway; 21 January 2011, 11:03.
                        I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
                        Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

of course hun - I will go and up date! and a big welcome to the club....... been a bad girl this week - time of month and just not inthe mood... roll on next week back with a vengence to being good!

x

Comment

Thanks looloo, I've just written as essay & when i went to preview it made me log in again but i just had a white page for a bit so clicked to go back & all it said was Thanks!! I'll write again just not got time for all that again at mo, supposed to be making tea hehe
                            I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
                            Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Loss this week 2.2 I tried really hard this week too grr.

Comment

Jen - well done!!

Ahhh FAW - what a pain - if I type anything long - I always copy it - just in case! learnt my lesson after losing stuff!!

Well I am the same........ which is not too bad seeing as i have not been good last week - this week I am back with a vengence!

Comment

Working...
                                X