GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Alternative cancer treatments - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternative cancer treatments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative cancer treatments

Originally posted by planB
    ^^^^ That's really interesting. How do you know all this stuff? It would be good for me to research a bit more because she's been told that it could re-appear even after they've removed these larvae clusters which are occupying her bladder. She's tracked down a homeopathic parasite expert (what a bizarre specialty) and we're off to see him but I'm a bit sceptical about alternative medicine. Steve Jobs shunned conventional treatment (chemo) for his pancreatic cancer and then admitted that was why his condition worsened. I'm pretty desperate to get all info I can.

I understand what you mean concering alternative treatment but i have read a lot about chemo and radiotherapy which a few of my family have received and died anyway and i honestly believe that chemo/radio kill already sick people most of the time. There is so much more to this than you think and even my mother who had cancer in 2010 said she would refuse chemo because she saw how it effected her sister and brother in law , it stripped them of their dignity and made them violently sick and took their lives in the end.

Steve Jpbs who had pancriatic cancer and refused chemo and chose alternative medicine, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the pharma companies forced him to say he got worse without their chemo, the pharma companies are very agressive and only have one thing in mind (MONEY) check out some of the real names of the chemo drugs , just to start with one is called the (THE BLACK DEATH) .

I could go on and on because this is one subject that i like to know about watching five family members die after receiving chemo/radio and one is a vegtable because they fried his brain with radiotherapy he is suffering so much it breaks my heart .

Sorry to go on about that and back to your daughter i haven't finished reading this thread yet so there will probably be an update.
    Last edited by Spent2much; 9 November 2012, 09:32.

Alternative cancer treatments

Chemo and Radio can make you worse than not having it at all.

There are some evidence to suggest that the studies conducted regarding cure rates do not take in to account cancer patients 18 to 36 months after given the all clear, which in a lot of causes, it comes back more aggressively and they die anyway.

There are some great alternative treatments out there, that do work, but people also need to realise, that your diet also needs to change as well. One wont work without the other, and this is where some people get confused.

Diet has a lot to play with how the cancer progresses or goes in to remission.

My friend has hodgkin's lymphoma at the moment. I advised him to take something called Cumin Seed Oil, and hes condition has not progressed in over 2 years. Doctors have decided not to treat him at this stage unless it progresses.

But he has also had to change his diet dramatically at the same time.

You could argue his condition may not have gotten worse either way, but i am someone who watched my father suffer with it 3 times and finally die on the 3rd occasion, so i am convinced this stuff works.
    Last edited by Flowerpower; 9 November 2012, 09:56. Reason: Changed title to match thread title and subject matter :)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Alternative cancer treatments

A good place to start is to research a guy called Dr Julian Kenyon.

He deals with alternative cancer treatments.

He saw my father on a number of occasions, and has helped a lot of people who have been told they are terminal and made a full recovery.

http://www.doveclinic.com/site/about_us/team_jk.htm

Unfortunately, my father couldnt keep up the treatment as it was quite costly, and the 3rd time he had cancer it hit him hard in a matter of weeks, died within a week of being admitted in to hospital (i have some doubts about the competence of his blood screening not picking it up sooner from NHS GP, but thats a side issue)

Even with a week to live this guy wanted to see my dad and said he could help, but by that time the travel would have killed him anyway.

The NHS Dr who oversaw my father throughout his cancer, commented that we must have done something right as he lived at least 10 months longer than he would susspect anyone to, in the same situation. My father did have chemo along side it tho, so its debatable, whether that helped to end his life or not.

At my fathers funeral we asked our friends and family to donate to his cause rather than bring flowers as we do feel he really helped my father over the years, withouthim im sure my father would have died sooner.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

find this on youtube also it will show you just how the pharma companies will do anything to sell their medicines

Cancer Cure Documentary - Dr. Burzynski Antineoplaston

Comment

Ive watched the video of Dr Burzynski, quite interesting stuff. Its a shame that big pharma control everything, but then theres not much profit in curing people is there

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
            Ive watched the video of Dr Burzynski, quite interesting stuff. Its a shame that big pharma control everything, but then theres not much profit in curing people is there
            what a sad world we live in, there was one woman many years ago who found a cure for cancer with herbs and something else all natural i cannot even remember her name, but the story is that she was curing people of cancer and the pharma company got hold of her and said if you let us test it we will make it into a pill all you need to do is sign this paper, she was trusting and signed it never read the small print and the pharma companies had actually got her to sign saying she had given all rights to them and it prevented her using it ever again, the pharma company then put it on the top shelf and forgot about .

Comment

another family in America three of four sisters and a mother all had breast cancer and died. The fourth sister never got breast cancer and doctors were intrigued and wanted to know why , it turns out that she enjoyed drinking bicarbonate of soda and maple syrup and that the mixture together actually protected her from cancer .

My mother had cancer in 2010 it was on the hard palate of her mouth and a week before she went for the operation to have it cut out i told her to rinse her mouth out with bicarbonate of soda, she did this only once but when she had had the operation the surgeon told her that the tumour had shrunk in size from when he examined her and did a biopsy . If she had done this 3 times daily maybe that tumour would dissappeard completley .

Comment

Yeah ive heard of the bicarb treatment. I think some alternative Dr's have been using this also.

Comment

Yeah ive heard of the bicarb treatment. I think some alternative Dr's have been using this also.
                  the thing is though the people believe the pharma companies and most put their trust in doctors and this is because they have been brainwashed into trusting them,

even our food is full of chemicals which make us sick, this is why my diet is very basic and consists of fresh fruit veg meat chicken , if food hasen't been tampered with my man i will eat it.

since changing my diet to fresh i have lost weight and feel healthier for it . I hate the thought of all those chemicals in my food.

Comment

The majority of my weightloss programme consisted of chucking away ready meals and eating food prepared from scratch, i did exercise to, but i think the combination of both is what worked.

I know what you mean about people believing big pharma and doctors, without doing their own research its quite upsetting really.

When people understand that Dr's are trained to prescribe medicine supplied by the pharmacutical companies, then they will also realise, they are not actually giving full advice for treatment. Its more of a case of, refer to a text book, look up which pills work for that diagnosis.

Most of the newest chemo treatments funded by NHS were first developed i think around the late 70's, so thats 40 years ago, you would think a new treatment would have been discovered by now.

Dont even get me started with vaccinations, there is evidence to suggest that more people develop the illness they were vaccinated against than those who were never, not to mention the crap they put in to them like excretion from e-coli virus to name but one. I could roll off a list of stuff thats in vaccines you wouldnt even feed to your worst enemy, yet we are told everyday we need them, when in reality we probably do not.

Comment

The majority of my weightloss programme consisted of chucking away ready meals and eating food prepared from scratch, i did exercise to, but i think the combination of both is what worked.

I know what you mean about people believing big pharma and doctors, without doing their own research its quite upsetting really.

When people understand that Dr's are trained to prescribe medicine supplied by the pharmacutical companies, then they will also realise, they are not actually giving full advice for treatment. Its more of a case of, refer to a text book, look up which pills work for that diagnosis.

Most of the newest chemo treatments funded by NHS were first developed i think around the late 70's, so thats 40 years ago, you would think a new treatment would have been discovered by now.

Dont even get me started with vaccinations, there is evidence to suggest that more people develop the illness they were vaccinated against than those who were never, not to mention the crap they put in to them like excretion from e-coli virus to name but one. I could roll off a list of stuff thats in vaccines you wouldnt even feed to your worst enemy, yet we are told everyday we need them, when in reality we probably do not.

everything you have said is spot on, and the vaccinations is spot on also, people laugh at me when i tell them about alternative treatements.
                      A woman who works on the market near us has been suffering from Plantar Fasciitis and has been given various medications she was about to phone for an appointment to have a cortisone injection until i asked her to try a few simple exercises , she tried them and in 3 days she said she is feeling better the pain is less and she had a full nights sleep which is something that hasen't happened in months.

I found all this information out by research as i suffered from the same condition for 18 months.

Gp's just play their part in the system and even try new drugs out for free which are given to their surgeries, its and evil business and they don't give a toss for the lives of patients.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                        Gp's just play their part in the system and even try new drugs out for free which are given to their surgeries, its and evil business and they don't give a toss for the lives of patients.
                        I think that is a grossly unfair comment.

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
                          I think that is a grossly unfair comment.
                          there are some gp's who care for their patients but they are blind to the system which they work for.

I personally have a freind who is a GP and he said he would refuse chemo/radio and would not let his family have it because it is a deadly poison and breaks down the immune system .

Gp's are trained to act in a manner towards their patients, when you walk out of their room you are just a number .

sorry if this sounds harsh but i believe it is true.

Comment

I also know that there are people who have received chemo/radio and have made a full recovery and this is brilliant , but i think they must have a strong immune system to start with and i also understand that those who have survived cancer and received the chemo believe it to have saved their lives .

It's a very touchy subject especailly when it comes to doctors because we trust them and yet they are only going along with the system which of course they believe in and this is only in my opinon .
                            Last edited by Spent2much; 9 November 2012, 18:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                              there are some gp's who care for their patients but they are blind to the system which they work for.

I personally have a freind who is a GP and he said he would refuse chemo/radio and would not let his family have it because it is a deadly poison and breaks down the immune system .

Gp's are trained to act in a manner towards their patients, when you walk out of their room you are just a number .

sorry if this sounds harsh but i believe it is true.
                              It is harsh and it is also a gross generalisation. My brother in law is a GP, and I can tell you he cares immensely about his patients. I have never yet been treated by a GP who I felt considered me a number either in or out of their surgery. I've felt like this in hospitals regularly.

That is not to say alternative medicine does not have its place, indeed I believe it is increasingly considered to have much to offer.

Comment

Working...
                              X