GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Work have pulled a fast one here..... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Work have pulled a fast one here.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Work have pulled a fast one here.....

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
    Why set your sights so low?[ATTACH=CONFIG]16180[/ATTACH]
    That's what he deserves SnV.P1... you're being too nice. Why send him a courtesy email? What courtesy has he ever shown you? Just walk in with your head held high and watch his face
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

glad the wait is over P1, as the others have said, Walk past him, xxxx
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments.....

I'm gonna have to psych myself up for this one though, I think......
        Remember the mantra:
        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Having fought so hard and for so long, you will have all the motivation that you will need.

Comment

I will let you know how things progress.....
            Remember the mantra:

Comment

Hmmmmm......

I've just noticed that the settlement agreement is undated..... and am therefore not happy signing clauses referring to the "date of the agreement". WTF are they playing at?

Emailing the union tonight..... As much as I want this sorted, I'm vey close to telling them to shove their retrospective leaving date right up their arse!
              Last edited by PriorityOne; 18 January 2015, 09:26.
              Remember the mantra:

Comment

No answer to my email as yet...... so I've sent another one stating.....

If the company want me to run with a retrospective leaving date, then I will need the settlement funds released in the January payroll.

If not, then the termination date will need changing to the end of this month and not 2014, as I'm not prepared to wait 2 months without any money......
                Remember the mantra:

Comment

They sure have enough interest going on the payout in the end it seems it won't cost them anything its going far far too
                  long .The email you sent seems to say it all ....hugs xx
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

If they push me too far Nanna... I'll run with the alternative of having 6 months additional sick pay at the full whack due to having an industrial injury.....

Am getting really sick of this now.
                    Remember the mantra:

Comment

Sometimes its the last straw isn't it ... Must say I get to that point at times.

Comment

Ok.... all sorted..... thank God!! Paperwork signed and about to be posted back.

Hopefully, there won't be any more problems now..... xx
                        Remember the mantra:

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                          Ok.... all sorted..... thank God!! Paperwork signed and about to be posted back.

Hopefully, there won't be any more problems now..... xx

I'm so pleased P1, onwards and upwards now
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

As well pleased for you ...... Meet me at pub xxxx

Comment

Sounds like a plan Nanna.....
                              Remember the mantra:

Comment

Great news, so pleased you can draw a line under this now and move on - Good luck with your new job

Jane x

Comment

Working...
                                X