GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Work have pulled a fast one here..... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Work have pulled a fast one here.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Work have pulled a fast one here.....

Hi p1, it's good to hear from you and that things are hopefully starting to develop for you. As for your old school, what a shame
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Cym :-) They're not offering redundancies though - staff are just being shunted into a different provision and dumped by the parent school. So glad I got out of there..... :-) x
      Remember the mantra:
      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

See it happened for a reason , good luck xx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
          See it happened for a reason , good luck xx
          I agree nanna. Things happen for a reason, and, even though they might seem horrendous at the time, it can work out for the best in the end. Good luck for the future P1 x
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

I agree and good luck from me too P1
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

all the best for the future P1 xxx

Comment

Looks like you got out just in time lovely, I’m so glad things are going well for you andthat work has become a pleasure again.

Jane x

Comment

Glad things are going well for you, you certainly helped me these past two years, It sounds like the place I worked for... you re not alone if thats any consolation. But I always think when you come out of the mire and look back, sometimes the muck is slung to push you to something better...

If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Working...
                  X