GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Need for 6 monthly statements as per CCA. Minicredit - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need for 6 monthly statements as per CCA. Minicredit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need for 6 monthly statements as per CCA. Minicredit

If no notices or statements have been sent under ( I think) S86 on an outstanding PDL does this bar them from adding any interest and charges.

Situation being

Took out a minicredit loan stating I was in receipt of benefits (got screen shots to prove that)
    My credit file was clearly shot , frankly I wouldn't have lent myself 10p let alone £200
    Failed to pay, debt went from £220 to over £1100 in a matter of weeks ( it took me a few weeks to contact minicredit because I had more pressing personal issues)
    Serious harassment from MC
    Defaulted me but amount on file was c £700

Last letter I wrote to them was rather strongly worded and is possibly on here somewhere

Have been getting phone calls and texts from OPOS , offering 50% discounts but nothing to say how much

Today received a letter stating I owe 1361.20

The last communication I had from minicredit was in late 2012 and did not receive a NOA, in addition just before they went belly up the amount owed on my credit file nearly doubled, I suspect in order to inflate the 'book' value of the debt

I have all the letters and emails from them although it will take some time to get them into chronological order

Any thoughts, do I tell them I have no NOA and to bugger off or do I ignore. My preference atm is just to ignore
Working...
X