GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Closed Accounts - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closed Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed Accounts

Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but part of a HSBC loan that has now defaulted was used to pay off a credit card with Egg. I have also paid off a Capital One Credit Card.

Is there any point following the PPI refund path with these closed accounts?

Re: Closed Accounts

Yep, you can still do it for upto 6yrs......

See this for details: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclai ... rd-charges
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Closed Accounts

Hi bob

What's happening on this one?

If you want some help on the reclaiming of the PPI, give us a yell, cheers.

And as Niddy says, it makes no difference if the account is closed/settled or active, one of mine was from a 2001 reclaim and I was successful.

Comment

Working...
      X