RBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBS

My lady has a CC with RBS, since November 2011. Not once have they sent a paper statement, despite several telephone calls to request one. The last three months they have promised to send a paper statement through the post, however we are still waiting. I have taken it upon myself to sort this little issue out, and I have worked out that the statement date is the 6th and due for payment by the 30th of each month. Last month I had to bail her out with it, due to 3 months of none payment, to the tune of £170. I have just checked her statements and they are still loading a £12 over limit fee, is this billed a month in arrears?. It looks like the interest is going to be crippling, she has a cash advance on it, does anyone know how this is paid off in relation to the "purchase" interest? The print out statement from the website says "see overleaf for an explanation of how your payments are applied to your account" well how does that work? the pdf print out doesn't have a reverse side, neither is there a terms and conditions part on the statement.

Sorry for the rant, im just a little annoyed.

Re: RBS

I would suggest a complaint to the FOS may be in order now, as they need to send regular statements of account unless it's an online account in which case one per annum will suffice.

Good luck.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: RBS

Niddy we had/have the same issue with her main back account (again with RBS). She was running in to problems (the forever on her overdraft limit) So one day and a few charged too many I rang them up and demanded a paper statement, which came for 2 months before stopping again, and reduced her overdraft £50 a month, paid off in February. We went in to branch and asked for a paper statement, again the advisor said that we should be getting a paper statement etc, then after a little more insistence, the advisor said her account was with their internal debt management team? due to requesting a step down on the overdraft and that she could not help any further, and to contact them. They again are useless.

Comment

Working...
      X