GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script new bank account for limited company - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new bank account for limited company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new bank account for limited company

I'm look for a new bank account for a new company I want to set up. I don't want to use my current bankers and the last time I even tried to become a signatory on and account LLoyds turned me down ( very
    embarrassing as it was for the schools PTA!!!)

Any idea on who to go to, I dont need OD's or loans etc.

Re: new bank account for limited company

Natwest have their Foundation account (like basic but for businesses) ---> http://www.natwest.com/business/prod...#tabs=section1
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Natwest have their Foundation account (like basic but for businesses) ---> http://www.natwest.com/business/prod...#tabs=section1
      Thanks NIDDY, but I have my current account with Natwest so I dont want to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
        Thanks NIDDY, but I have my current account with Natwest so I dont want to use them.
        Then you're kinda snookered my man - that is one of the only "basic" style business accounts out there, unless Metro is near you?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Always a problem mgfboy. We had always, like you kept our business account separate from our personal accounts. However we were forced due to the disputes with Barclays to use the bank we have our personall acounts with. It was no problem, we told them no OD loans or anything and it took just 3 days to get it sorted from the first meeting we had. We run it as a basic account just cash in and out and cheque book with debit card on the odd occasion its needed. Yes we are a limited company as well. We were honest about the disputes with BC and Barclays and as they "knew" us it was not a problem they said.

Never dealt with Natwest though. As Niddy says have you thought of Metro as I am sure they do all of their stuff online as well. Most of the big banks have "business centres" you get allocated to and it usually isn't in the area you operate so we do pretty all the monitoring on line now.

regards
          Garlok

Comment

That is a REALLY useful link! Can I suggest it is put, possibly as a Sticky, in the Basic Bank Accounts Section

Comment

Then you're kinda snookered my man - that is one of the only "basic" style business accounts out there, unless Metro is near you?
              No metro near me yet unfourtunatly, so I will try Natwest. I jusy hope I dont compromise my personal accounts, becuase they are bound to do a new credit search

Comment

There's a lot who charge to guarantee you an account. Personally I would treat these with huge suspicion unless anyone has experience of them.

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
                  That is a REALLY useful link! Can I suggest it is put, possibly as a Sticky, in the Basic Bank Accounts Section
                  I'll add a section regards BBA's in the coming weeks mate......

Comment

Would a Credit Union be any good?

Comment

Working...
                    X