GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bank charges - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bank charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bank charges

I have finally received some of my sar from the bank about an old account to which I am paying to a dca.the statements show well over 50 charges of £35.00 on the account.can you still make claims going back to 2004 or am i too late.

Re: bank charges

You can claim, yes, see here; ---> UPDATED - Reclaiming Charges, PPi & Unfair Fees
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks for the information.I was asked to send niddy a copy of a cca regarding another matter did not get any reply.

Comment

Originally posted by putupon12 View Post
        thanks for the information.I was asked to send niddy a copy of a cca regarding another matter did not get any reply.
        Have you read this?: ---> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy

I did reply as well: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...08&postcount=8
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

these statements I received are 01 to 04 what sort of interest should I add on. do i add it to the full amount of each charge or make any adjustments .

thanks

Comment

Hi putupon.

Niddy has written a really useful guide to reclaiming here:
            http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...48&postcount=2

It gives a link to a calculator on another site which should answer your queries on what to put on your charges claim, together with some other great information.

Hopefully all your queries will be answered on that link, but do come back to us if not.

Hope this helps for now.

Diddly
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

thanks that s a good site very informative.

Comment

can anyone tell me what law covers current account overdraughts.

Comment

Originally posted by putupon12 View Post
                  can anyone tell me what law covers current account overdraughts.
                  None! Overdrafts are exempt from the CCA - they will be covered under the Banking Code/FSA though as it is still to do with the bank, but its not like you can quote CCA1974 or anything; if that's what you meant?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    None! Overdrafts are exempt from the CCA - they will be covered under the Banking Code/FSA though as it is still to do with the bank, but its not like you can quote CCA1974 or anything; if that's what you meant?
                    can you reclaim charges on overdrafts cant find the info sorry
                    at the start of this journey i owed
                    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
                    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
                    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
                    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
                    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Hi wishful.

If you look above (post no 2, by Niddy) it gives you the link you are looking for !

diddly
                      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                        Hi wishful.

If you look above (post no 2, by Niddy) it gives you the link you are looking for !

diddly
                        hi thanks did find them after posting its easy to find if you try lol needless to say its in the envalope waiting to be sent
                        at the start of this journey i owed
                        £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
                        £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
                        on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
                        as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
                        ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Working...
                        X