GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS

I have my fingers crossed too Di
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank you too IF....

I wonder why she left, cock-ups? i wonder lol!!

Okay Niddy, I emailed the question but she's already left, so have now asked Jonas by email instead by forwarding her email received, see if he gets back Monday now lol.

Automated email from the Adjudicator who have now left the FOS...

I am no longer working for the Financial Ombudsman Service. Please direct any enquiries to TeamEI12@financial-ombudsman.org.uk.

This email is covered by our email disclaimer (http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...a2.html#emails).

This email was sent from Financial Ombudsman Service Ltd. Registered in
      England and Wales. Registered Number: 3725015. Registered Office: South
      Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SR, United Kingdom.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
        LOL yeah good idea, do you think they will tell me?

Cheers Nids
        They have to tell you... they are mediators, not the opposition!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          They have to tell you... they are mediators, not the opposition!
          Totally agree Niddy!
          If they fail to provide me with the info I shall let you. Or what do you suggest I say if they refuse? (just to be prepared) lol. Cheers

Comment

wait and see, they'll tell you if you really wanted to know
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

how we decide cases

how the ombudsman service reaches decisions

how can I be sure you take both sides of the story into account when reaching decisions?
              Our decisions are based on what we believe is fair and reasonable in the individual circumstances of each case. We weigh up all the relevant facts and arguments. We then decide - on the balance of probability - the version of events that seems the more likely.
              We ask both sides for their views, and listen to each side of the story. We may ask you to comment specifically on what the consumer has told us. Similarly we may ask the consumer for their views on what you have told us.
              When considering a case, we'll tell you which points we believe have particular weight. Before we make a final decision, both you and the consumer will have the opportunity to raise new points, or to ask us to re-consider facts and arguments.
              We will reach a decision based on our consideration of all the evidence we've drawn together by phoning and writing to both sides. We rarely find it helpful or necessary to hold hearings in person in order to establish the facts of a case.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u..._cases_a1.html

Comment

Wonder if the provisional decision will be this week?

Hope Mr jonas gets back tomorrow to let me know the info they want from the bank.

Comment

Just relax

Comment

LOL, fingers crossed.

I cannot remember the procedures now once it goes as far as the Ombudsman, but isnt there a non-final decision before the main final? (With the Ombudsman now not the adjudicator).

The last time I went as far as the Ombudsman himself, that was some years ago (I think) lol and cannot recall if he made a decision then the main one after?

Comment

I'm not very patient, only sent the email Friday to ask the Adjudicator for what info/clarifiation they required from the bank, and no feedback yet.

Okay he may be new as he taken over from another Adjudicator that left last Friday, but surely its only a matter of him asking the Ombudsman on this one.

How long should I give you reckon Niddy to chase up, later, tomorrow? lol! you know me always anxious! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                        Thank you too IF....

I wonder why she left, cock-ups? i wonder lol!!

Okay Niddy, I emailed the question but she's already left, so have now asked Jonas by email instead by forwarding her email received, see if he gets back Monday now lol.

Automated email from the Adjudicator who have now left the FOS...

I am no longer working for the Financial Ombudsman Service. Please direct any enquiries to TeamEI12@financial-ombudsman.org.uk.

This email is covered by our email disclaimer (http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...a2.html#emails).

This email was sent from Financial Ombudsman Service Ltd. Registered in
                        England and Wales. Registered Number: 3725015. Registered Office: South
                        Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SR, United Kingdom.
                        Shall I email team TI12 instead do you think, coz the replacement Adjudicator not getting back, and her automated email does also state this?

Just not patient enough,but knowin its been reviewed by the Ombudsman the anxiety kicks in lol x

Comment

Dear Mr & Mrs

Thank you for your email.

It has been passed to Mr XXXXX XXXXX, who is out of the office today, but returning tomorrow.

Mr XXXXX XXXXX respond to the question you have asked.

Yours sincerely

L
                          Team Manager|Financial Ombudsman Service
                          South Quay Plaza | 183 Marsh Wall | London | E14 9SR
                          T: 020 7093 | F: 020 7093
                          |
                          E: @financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Comment

Still no email, maybe they hesistant lol x

Comment

You need to try and forget this for a few weeks now...... Stop being so impatient as it can take months and drive you insane

Comment

I know Niddy lol i just wish they would let me know that question I asked you suggested I send them the other day, arh well, it i were the bank they would be responding immediately! lol, will keep you posted......

Comment

Working...
                                X