GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Congratulations to Niddy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Niddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Niddy

I like the new site. Well done. Do you ever sleep?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Congratulations to Niddy

Aaaw thanks. Hope (when it's finished) that it serves a good purpose to you all.

Sleep? Haha! You're still a wee bit too new, not really - too busy to sleep!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Looking good Niddy and the sites good too
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I feel its time for this...onwards & upwards!!

Comment

We need to keep the supply of red bull going for him !!!!!!!!!

But yes niddy well done and thank you m8.

Comment

Hi

Yes exceptional job, clear and easy to use, well done.

Peter

Comment

As per the other words from the 'scholars & wisdom' above -
              Matey

:niddy

I think he Niddy needs the 'Stella's' rather than the Red Bull - Pomperyfaith
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I think he Niddy needs the 'Stella's' rather than the Red Bull - Pomperyfaith
                Nah that will send the fellow to sleep and then nothing will get done sorry niddy no time off until the job is done

Comment

It's better than Optrex.com (& that's a site for sore eyes!!)

Grooooaaaaaannnn!!! lol

Comment

it's looking good Niddy...

i continue to be amazed by your apparent lack of need to sleep...!

Comment

Well done from me too.

Time to get some shut-eye now isn't it Niddy?

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                        it's looking good Niddy...

i continue to be amazed by your apparent lack of need to sleep...!
                        Hoping to get it to 90% tonight!

Sleep comes after the sites are built!
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Hoping to get it to 90% tonight!

Sleep comes after the sites are built!
                          will you hibernate for months over the winter

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                            will you hibernate for months over the winter
                            Nah i'll just leave the forums to run themselves and elope with Mrs Niddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Nah i'll just leave the forums to run themselves and elope with Mrs Niddy!
                              sounds like a mighty fine plan...

Comment

Working...
                              X