GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Congratulations to Niddy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Niddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Congratulations to Niddy

I disagree with all the above. I dont think its good enough. But then I am from North Wales and us lot are NEVER happy.

I blame mum and dad for letting me play on the beach in Rhyl when I was younger.:niddy
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm sure there is medication to help the residents of North Wales.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes, its call arsnic
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          I'm sure there is medication to help the residents of North Wales.
          From that comment, going to have to assume you are from the South. Ask youself this .... Why do they keep spending all the money down south in Cardiff etc etc ...... cos its SHITE To quote bloke in Twin Town - Pretty Shitty City!!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Yes, its call arsnic
            Who would give you the goss,,,

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
              To quote bloke in Twin Town - Pretty Shitty City!!
              Awesome film, loved it when they pissed onthat girl at karaoke..... or got the farmers dog stoned in the burger van
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

And when the nick the fiat uno!

WE got clubs, and balls ........ fucking hundreds of em

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Yes, its call arsnic
                  They shave their bottoms??

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                    And when the nick the fiat uno!

WE got clubs, and balls ........ fucking hundreds of em
                    lol, that was one nuts film - kinda like me (ie always wasted) but I actually function better :niddy :niddy

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                      They shave their bottoms??

Whose a funny fcukka?

Comment

Obviously an uneducated heathen who hasn't had the courage to venture over a couple of hills

Comment

Obviously an uneducated heathen who hasn't had the courage to venture over a couple of hills
                          We Tuatha Dé Danann have come a long way, lol - a couple of hills would be no bother!!
                          Last edited by charitynjw; 21 June 2011, 23:28.

Comment

It could be worse, my father used to sign all cards with
                            'twll dyn pob saes'

Comment

It could be worse, my father used to sign all cards with
                              'twll dyn pob saes'

Unfortunately, due to what's going on in Belfast at the mo, imo it's probably inappropriate to post more 'banter'

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post

Unfortunately, due to what's going on in Belfast at the mo, imo it's probably inappropriate to post more 'banter'
                                Why? The trouble in Belfast is their own fault! We've had it - I was in London through Brixton riots and in Leeds through harehills riots; damn we drove by the copper that got shot on boxing day after going to a Leeds utd game!

Point is there's stuff happening worldwide; life and associated banter must go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X