GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script General banter - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General banter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General banter

Originally posted by Lakeside1 View Post
    I'm going to start another thread in a sec as I'm keen to get your considered view on some of the specifics of my situation and I'm conscious I'm hijacking the OP's thread.
    Carry on here - i'll move all the posts, at least this way it's all together!

Cheers

edit - seems you're already building a thread - i'll merge them all later!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Partial Settlements

Originally posted by Lakeside1 View Post
    Hey Niddy,

I just read your post edit after coming back from the postbox - can you just pop my £2500 cheque back in the post to me when it arrives.....
    Ooops, sorry i've already invested it in Stella & Donner
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Donner?? before it is even dark? That means you can see what you are eating!!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
        Donner?? before it is even dark? That means you can see what you are eating!!
        Shhhhh - we have posh Donner up here mate, its got a whole 12% lamb in it and 18% free alsatian pup (+ 70% of crap)!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Shhhhh - we have posh Donner up here mate, its got a whole 12% lamb in it and 18% free alsatian pup (+ 70% of crap)!
          How is the weather in Korea?

Comment

General banter

Originally posted by garlok View Post
            Oh and by the way a cheeky DCA has emerged, many many months later threatening Armageddon over this who has now had a demand for a (tongue in cheek) six figure sum by way of financial redress for infringing the stringent terms and conditions of the F & F plus a demand for payment of our sols costs in full which I have asked them to inflate as high as possible!

Slithered back under their stone, The silence has been deafening. no surprises there then. You're all up for a drink with me and sols? .

regards
            garlok
            You like to take the piss mate, i'll give you that - sometimes best way to deal with them is to do that though! Eventually they'll listen/get the hint!

Comment

Originally posted by brando69 View Post
              How is the weather in Korea?
              Bit foggy - might be the remains of some overnight shooting, mad southerners started shooting at us!

Comment

Re: Heading the Right Way!

Garlok! Good to see the avatar mate!

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                  Garlok! Good to see the avatar mate!
                  well spotted, may have to photoshop it a bit for him... add a moustache or summat dodgy (a nappy)...

Comment

hands off my avatar!

Comment

In case you didn't see it - this was us (The Niddys) on holiday earlier this year! Photoshop was working a dream here!

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                        hands off my avatar!
                        I'll give you boobs and a logo on your top called "DCA's R US"

Comment

General banter

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          In case you didn't see it - this was us (The Niddys) on holiday earlier this year! Photoshop was working a dream here!

kids take more after you don't they?

Comment

Yes Niddy maybe, BUT on a more serious note, frame of mind in dealing with these matters is a very important aspect in my personal view. Success in these grinding matters will in the end come down to determination and the will to fight back.

Yes it gives others a chuckle thats great. Yes it has a serious message behind it as well. But most of all it contributes to dispelling despair which I know I and many others have experienced on the way. let me say if I can get through it then most others can get through it as well

"once more into the breach dear friends".

I won't hi jack on this subject any more here as I want write a bit up for Pompey as he has asked plus I mentioned the morality issue earlier which I think needs an airing as well.

In the end it comes down to maintaining your self respect.

regards
                            Garlok

Comment

Careful Niddy,

The Mekon's my boss!

Have you seen The Debt Star doing the starring role in the VW Passat advert on the telly? Moonlighting?

( had him about this in another place)

regards
                              Garlok

Comment

Working...
                              X